Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1980Isabelle Severino
- 1981Melissa Witek
- 1981Moran Atias
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1835Leopold II of Belgium (d. 1909)
- 1867Charles Winckler, Danish tug of war competitor, discus thrower, and shot putter (d. 1932)
- 1934Tom Phillis, Australian motorcycle racer (d. 1962)
- 1940Jim Roberts, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1946Alan Knott, English cricketer
- 1956Vahur Sova, Estonian architect
- 1958Tony Sibson, English boxer
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva, Russian singer and actress (Nu Virgos)
- 1981Melissa Witek, American model, Miss Florida USA 2005
- 1986Luca Marin, Italian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1288Mongol invasions of Vietnam: Yuan forces are defeated by Trần forces in the Battle of Bach Dang in present-day northern Vietnam.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1937The Kamikaze arrives at Croydon Airport in London. It is the first Japanese-built aircraft to fly to Europe.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isaiah Rider, Seiji Mizushima, Larry Johnson, Theodore Kosloff, Sue Nicholls, Momoka Ariyasu, Arlene Saunders, James Allodi, Chad Hayes, Emiri Henmi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1928.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1961 – Kip Winger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Winger); December 21, 1966 – Kiefer Sutherland, English-Canadian actor, director, and producer; May 4, 1960 – Andrew Denton, Australian television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 864