Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,099 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Virginia Gibson
- 1928Tom Lehrer
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1964Lisa Guerrero
- 1970Tricia Penrose
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva
- 1980Rachel Specter
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1990David Jones-Roberts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1821Charles Baudelaire, French poet and critic (d. 1867)
- 1923Leonard Levy, American historian and author (d. 2006)
- 1929Paule Marshall, American author and academic
- 1933Richard Rose, American political scientist and academic
- 1935Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1963Marc Jacobs, American-French fashion designer
- 1982Carlos Hernández, Costa Rican footballer
- 1984Óscar Razo, Mexican footballer
- 1990Kristen Stewart, American actress
- 2000Jackie Evancho, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Ralph, Anne Jeffreys, Nicole Scherzinger, Kristian Alfonso, Duane Eddy, Steve Barakatt, Steven Weber, Magda Apanowicz, Kian Kazemi, William Baldwin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1928.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1925 – Sue Thompson, American singer; January 6, 1981 – Mike Jones, American rapper and actor; January 25, 1927 – Antônio Carlos Jobim, Brazilian singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866