Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,586 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1904Sharkey Bonano
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1964Lisa Guerrero
- 1976Blayne Weaver
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1984Linda Chung
- 1987Jesse McCartney
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1794Theobald Boehm, German flute player and composer (d. 1881)
- 1928Tom Lehrer, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and mathematician
- 1933Richard Rose, American political scientist and academic
- 1935Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1940Jim Roberts, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1948Patty Pravo, Italian singer
- 1964Lisa Guerrero, American actress and journalist
- 1970Mike Barz, American journalist
- 1986Brian Larsen, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1986Leighton Meester, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1288Mongol invasions of Vietnam: Yuan forces are defeated by Trần forces in the Battle of Bach Dang in present-day northern Vietnam.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1967The first Boeing 737 (a 100 series) makes its maiden flight.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Armie Hammer, Mayuko Takata, Travie McCoy, Susan Penhaligon, Gordon Wharmby, Philippe Noiret, Galen Gering, Bijon Bhattacharya, Dianne Kay, David Marciano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1984 – Max Bemis, American singer-songwriter (Say Anything, Two Tongues, and Max Bemis and the Painful Splits); December 24, 1980 – Maarja-Liis Ilus, Estonian singer; November 21, 1938 – Helen, Burmese-Indian actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051