Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Marty Krofft
- 1948Patty Pravo
- 1964Lisa Guerrero
- 1973Spencer Rice
- 1979Ben Silverstone
- 1979Keshia Knight Pulliam
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1987Jesse McCartney
- 1988Dino Imperial
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1835Somerset Lowry-Corry, 4th Earl Belmore (d. 1913)
- 1917Ronnie Burgess, Welsh footballer and manager (d. 2005)
- 1936Valerie Solanas, American radical feminist author, attempted murderer (d. 1988)
- 1942Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter
- 1943Terry Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Terry Knight and the Pack) (d. 2004)
- 1961Mark Kelly, Irish keyboard player (Marillion and DeeExpus)
- 1969Linda Kisabaka, German runner
- 1978Jorge Andrade, Portuguese footballer
- 1979Jeff Reed, American football player
- 1988Uee, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (After School)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1959Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States’ first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the “Mercury Seven”.
- 1961The Pacific Electric Railway in Los Angeles, once the largest electric railway in the world, ends operations.
- 1992A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Taylor, Stéphanie Lapointe, Frank Grillo, Riho Sayashi, Kurt Georg Kiesinger, Ruffa Gutierrez, Christian Berkel, Courtney Gains, Gerald Levert, Fumiko Orikasa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1928.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1907 – Barbara Stanwyck, American actress and singer (d. 1990); November 15, 1951 – Billy McColl, Scottish-English actor (d. 2014); January 15, 1982 – Neil Nitin Mukesh, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889