Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Tania Tsanaklidou
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1970Tricia Penrose
- 1976Blayne Weaver
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr.
- 1979Ben Silverstone
- 1980Ryan Northcott
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1990Kristen Stewart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1597John Davenport, English minister, co-founded the New Haven Colony (d. 1670)
- 1691Johann Matthias Gesner, German scholar and academic (d. 1761)
- 1846Paolo Tosti, Italian-English composer and educator (d. 1916)
- 1932Jim Fowler, American zoologist and television host
- 1941Chu Song-woong, South Korean actor (d. 1985)
- 1946Sara Parkin, Scottish activist and politician
- 1956Vahur Sova, Estonian architect
- 1972Neve McIntosh, Scottish actress
- 1978Vesna Pisarović, Croatian singer-songwriter
- 1987Kassim Abdallah, French-Comorian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1860On his phonautograph machine, Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville makes the oldest known recording of an audible human voice.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1992A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asheru, Johnny Lewis, Tamara Johnson-George, Nuno Bettencourt, Damien Saez, Jerry Stiller, Scott Miller, Jeff Porcaro, DeForest Kelley, Charlotte Hudson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1928.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1973 – Kathleen Robertson, Canadian actress and producer; January 23, 1974 – Rebekah Elmaloglou, French-Australian actress; November 16, 1967 – Lisa Bonet, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869