Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,263 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Mance Lipscomb
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1948Patty Pravo
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1978Kousei Amano
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1980Lee Yo-won
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta
- 1985Tomohisa Yamashita
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1807James Bannerman, Scottish theologian and academic (d. 1868)
- 1875Jacques Futrelle, American journalist and author (d. 1912)
- 1928Aubrey Woods, English actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1952Tania Tsanaklidou, Greek singer and actress
- 1957Seve Ballesteros, Spanish golfer and architect (d. 2011)
- 1971Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver
- 1981A. J. Ellis, American baseball player
- 1986Mike Hart, American football player
- 1990Kristen Stewart, American actress
- 1995Domagoj Bošnjak, Croatian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1940Vidkun Quisling seizes power in Norway.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Torri Higginson, Jan Lamb, Douglas P., Deniz Seki, B.Slade, Demond Wilson, Alice Dellal, Emma Chambers, Mandy Capristo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 9, 1956.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1988 – Big Sean, American rapper; August 10, 1981 – Yaani King, American actress; November 29, 1947 – Ronnie Montrose, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Montrose and Gamma) (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871