Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,301 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 755 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Virginia Gibson
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1948Jaya Bachchan
- 1948Patty Pravo
- 1952Tania Tsanaklidou
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1953John Howard
- 1979Ben Silverstone
- 1979Keshia Knight Pulliam
- 1998Elle Fanning
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1770Thomas Johann Seebeck, German physicist and academic (d. 1831)
- 1932Armin Jordan, Swiss conductor (d. 2006)
- 1933Jean-Paul Belmondo, French actor and producer
- 1935Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1956Michael Hashim, American saxophonist
- 1962Jeff Turner, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1979Keith Nobbs, American actor
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta, Belizean-American actor
- 1984Óscar Razo, Mexican footballer
- 1989Danielle Kahle, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1440Christopher of Bavaria is appointed King of Denmark.
- 1609Eighty Years’ War: Spain and the Dutch Republic sign the Treaty of Antwerp to initiate twelve years of truce.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1961The Pacific Electric Railway in Los Angeles, once the largest electric railway in the world, ends operations.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
- 2014A student stabs 20 people at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville, Pennsylvania.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tuesday Weld, Kathleen Ankers, Samantha Mathis, Elvis Costello, George Melly, Tom Smith, Regina Belle, Ronnie Dove, Katie Boyle, Dana Ashbrook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 9, 1956.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1981 – Marcelle Bittar, Brazilian model; October 28, 1944 – Dennis Franz, American actor and playwright; October 28, 1966 – Andy Richter, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860