Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,202 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 752 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Michel Simon
- 1900Allen Jenkins
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1973Spencer Rice
- 1976Blayne Weaver
- 1979Keshia Knight Pulliam
- 1984Linda Chung
- 1987Craig Mabbitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1897John B. Gambling, American radio host (d. 1974)
- 1908Joseph Krumgold, American author and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1925Art Kane, American photographer (d. 1995)
- 1930F. Albert Cotton, American chemist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1946Nate Colbert, American baseball player
- 1960Jaak Aab, Estonian educator and politician, Minister of Social Affairs of Estonia
- 1962Imran Sherwani, English field hockey player
- 1962Jeff Turner, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1967Alex Kahn, American puppeteer
- 1991Ryan Kelly, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1585The expedition organised by Sir Walter Raleigh departs England for Roanoke Island (now in North Carolina) to establish the Roanoke Colony.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bataan/Bataan Death March: United States forces surrender on the Bataan Peninsula. The Japanese Navy launches an air raid on Trincomalee in Ceylon (Sri Lanka); Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Hermes and Royal Australian Navy Destroyer HMAS Vampire are sunk off the island’s east coast.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
- 2014A student stabs 20 people at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville, Pennsylvania.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anika Noni Rose, Hayley Erin, Regina Belle, Pleasure P, Iben Hjejle, Ralph Carter, Rola, Riley Keough, Ricky Schroder, Mariko Shiga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 9, 1956.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1949 – Alex Naumik, Lithuanian-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2013); September 11, 1946 – Dennis Tufano, American singer (The Buckinghams); December 14, 1988 – Vanessa Hudgens, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889