Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Paul Willis
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1953John Howard
- 1966Cynthia Nixon
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1988Dino Imperial
- 1990Kristen Stewart
- 1994Joey Pollari
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1830Eadweard Muybridge, English photographer and cinematographer (d. 1904)
- 1900Allen Jenkins, American actor and singer (d. 1974)
- 1903Ward Bond, American actor (d. 1960)
- 1925Art Kane, American photographer (d. 1995)
- 1942Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter
- 1946Nate Colbert, American baseball player
- 1957Seve Ballesteros, Spanish golfer and architect (d. 2011)
- 1980Lee Yo-won, South Korean actress and singer
- 1980Yoanna House, American model and actress
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1860On his phonautograph machine, Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville makes the oldest known recording of an audible human voice.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1918The National Council of Bessarabia proclaims union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1975Eight people in South Korea, who are involved in People’s Revolutionary Party Incident, are hanged.
- 1992A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hermann Wlach, Don Rickles, Jim Cummings, Lincoln Stedman, Robin Shou, Chaiwat Thongsaeng, Dietmar Schönherr, John Kerr, Jacques Becker, Megumi Okina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 9, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1924 – Max Ferguson, Canadian radio host and actor (d. 2013); January 17, 1955 – Steve Earle, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor; August 18, 1957 – Diana Castle, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,082