Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio
- 1921Frankie Thomas
- 1928Tom Lehrer
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1978Rachel Stevens
- 1980Lee Yo-won
- 1990Kristen Stewart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1597John Davenport, English minister, co-founded the New Haven Colony (d. 1670)
- 1627Johann Caspar Kerll, German organist and composer (d. 1693)
- 1773Étienne Aignan, French author and academic (d. 1824)
- 1835Leopold II of Belgium (d. 1909)
- 1865Erich Ludendorff, German general and politician (d. 1937)
- 1934Tom Phillis, Australian motorcycle racer (d. 1962)
- 1948Patty Pravo, Italian singer
- 1976Kyle Peterson, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1980Rachel Specter, American actress and screenwriter
- 1981A. J. Ellis, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1585The expedition organised by Sir Walter Raleigh departs England for Roanoke Island (now in North Carolina) to establish the Roanoke Colony.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1940Vidkun Quisling seizes power in Norway.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1967The first Boeing 737 (a 100 series) makes its maiden flight.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
- 2014A student stabs 20 people at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville, Pennsylvania.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Sky, Nanci Griffith, Danijela Martinović, Yale Summers, Shannon Hoon, Masao Kusakari, Cuba Gooding Sr., Don Walser, Georgie Fame, Tarja Turunen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 9, 1980.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1976 – Kokia, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer; February 22, 1988 – Ximena Navarrete, Mexican model and actress, Miss Universe 2010; May 5, 1977 – Choi Kang-hee, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895