Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,824 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Paul Robeson
- 1900Allen Jenkins
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio
- 1928Tom Lehrer
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1971Austin Peck
- 1987Craig Mabbitt
- 1987Jesse McCartney
- 1998Elle Fanning
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1835Leopold II of Belgium (d. 1909)
- 1929Sharan Rani Backliwal, Indian sarod player and scholar (d. 2008)
- 1932Jim Fowler, American zoologist and television host
- 1954Ken Kalfus, American journalist and author
- 1958Nigel Slater, English journalist and author
- 1959Bernard Jenkin, English businessman and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1978Kousei Amano, Japanese actor
- 1983Ryan Clark, Australian actor
- 1984Linda Chung, Canadian-Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1990Kristen Stewart, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1937The Kamikaze arrives at Croydon Airport in London. It is the first Japanese-built aircraft to fly to Europe.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Carter, Ellen Wheeler, Yulia Peresild, Kayoko Shiraishi, Kevin Durand, Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, Adrienne Barbeau, Ricky Martin, Tony Martin, Paul Freeman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1975 – Jack Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 10, 1947 – Arlo Guthrie, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; July 24, 1984 – Leanne Moore, Irish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106