Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,733 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Dennis Quaid
- 1966Cynthia Nixon
- 1976Blayne Weaver
- 1978Kousei Amano
- 1980Rachel Specter
- 1984Lili Mirojnick
- 1985Tomohisa Yamashita
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio, Spanish actress (d. 1996)
- 1930Nathaniel Branden, Canadian-American psychotherapist and author (d. 2014)
- 1939Michael Learned, American actress and singer
- 1943Terry Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Terry Knight and the Pack) (d. 2004)
- 1946Sara Parkin, Scottish activist and politician
- 1962Jeff Turner, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1964Lisa Guerrero, American actress and journalist
- 1979Mark Ruiz, Puerto Rican diver
- 1988Uee, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (After School)
- 1995Domagoj Bošnjak, Croatian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1918The National Council of Bessarabia proclaims union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bataan/Bataan Death March: United States forces surrender on the Bataan Peninsula. The Japanese Navy launches an air raid on Trincomalee in Ceylon (Sri Lanka); Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Hermes and Royal Australian Navy Destroyer HMAS Vampire are sunk off the island’s east coast.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Ljungman, Kim Dickens, Ahu Türkpençe, Robin Morgan, Anita Briem, Roger Allam, Steve Van Wormer, Birgitta Valberg, Brad Dourif, C. C. H. Pounder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 9, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1996 – Cymphonique Miller, American actress and singer; October 12, 1950 – Robin Askwith, English actor; June 18, 1974 – Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Turkish actor and tenor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997