Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Allen Jenkins
- 1932Carl Perkins
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta
- 1981Moran Atias
- 1982Jay Baruchel
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
- 2000Jackie Evancho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1867Chris Watson, Chilean-Australian journalist and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1941)
- 1882Frederick Francis IV, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (d. 1946)
- 1921Frankie Thomas, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1945Peter Gammons, American journalist
- 1946Nate Colbert, American baseball player
- 1949Tony Cragg, English sculptor
- 1956Michael Hashim, American saxophonist
- 1957Martin Margiela, Belgian fashion designer
- 1977Marko Lepik, Estonian footballer
- 1978Kousei Amano, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1940Vidkun Quisling seizes power in Norway.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Anthony, Simone Kleinsma, Tiffani Thiessen, Valerie Hobson, David Canary, Lynwood Slim, Graham Patrick Martin, Judy Nunn, Hjördis Petterson, Ranveer Singh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 9, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1974 – DJ Babu, American DJ and producer (Beat Junkies and Dilated Peoples); November 26, 1993 – Erena Ono, Japanese actress and singer (AKB48); March 10, 1940 – Dean Torrence, American singer-songwriter (Jan & Dean).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907