Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Mance Lipscomb
- 1932Carl Perkins
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1978Rachel Stevens
- 1979Ben Silverstone
- 1980Yoanna House
- 1984Lili Mirojnick
- 1984Linda Chung
- 1988Dino Imperial
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1634Countess Albertine Agnes of Nassau (d. 1696)
- 1649James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth, Dutch-English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire (d. 1685)
- 1691Johann Matthias Gesner, German scholar and academic (d. 1761)
- 1802Elias Lönnrot, Finnish physician and philologist (d. 1884)
- 1835Leopold II of Belgium (d. 1909)
- 1900Allen Jenkins, American actor and singer (d. 1974)
- 1962Jeff Turner, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1975David Gordon Green, American director and screenwriter
- 1978Vesna Pisarović, Croatian singer-songwriter
- 1990David Jones-Roberts, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1288Mongol invasions of Vietnam: Yuan forces are defeated by Trần forces in the Battle of Bach Dang in present-day northern Vietnam.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1440Christopher of Bavaria is appointed King of Denmark.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1940Vidkun Quisling seizes power in Norway.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Denis, Robert Redford, Nancy Castiglione, Billy Laughlin, Robert Le Vigan, Zeta Makripoulia, Dan Hicks, Vince Edwards, Joanne King, Memphis Bleek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 9, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1983 – Aaron Hill, American actor; July 13, 1982 – Samia Ghadie, English actress; September 3, 1982 – Ayumi Fujimura, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897