Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Paul Robeson
- 1913Smaro Stefanidou
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1970Tricia Penrose
- 1972Neve McIntosh
- 1978Rachel Stevens
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva
- 1981Moran Atias
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1846Paolo Tosti, Italian-English composer and educator (d. 1916)
- 1895Michel Simon, Swiss-French actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1957Martin Margiela, Belgian fashion designer
- 1961Mark Kelly, Irish keyboard player (Marillion and DeeExpus)
- 1970Chorão, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Charlie Brown Jr.) (d. 2013)
- 1970Mike Barz, American journalist
- 1970Tricia Penrose, English actress and singer
- 1980Ryan Northcott, Canadian actor
- 1981Melissa Witek, American model, Miss Florida USA 2005
- 1985David Robertson, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388Despite being outnumbered 16 to 1, forces of the Old Swiss Confederacy are victorious over the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Näfels.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1967The first Boeing 737 (a 100 series) makes its maiden flight.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chandler Canterbury, Kym Gyngell, Tommy Knight, Tricia Helfer, Margaret Rutherford, Stan Rogers, Allan Ekelund, Phil Minton, Elsa Lunghini, Ben Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 9, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1944 – Jimmy Hart, American wrestling manager and singer (The Gentrys); July 27, 1952 – Roxanne Hart, American actress; September 16, 1966 – Scott Workman, American stuntman and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931