Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 213rd day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jeffrey Segal
- 1930Geoffrey Holder
- 1933Dom DeLuise
- 1971İdil Üner
- 1971Charles Malik Whitfield
- 1973Eduardo Noriega
- 1977Damien Saez
- 1981Miracle Laurie
- 1994Ayaka Wada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1889Walter Gerlach, German physicist and academic (d. 1979)
- 1941Étienne Roda-Gil, French songwriter and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1946Richard O. Covey, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1948David Gemmell, English journalist and author (d. 2006)
- 1954James Gleick, American journalist and author
- 1967Gregg Jefferies, American baseball player and coach
- 1980Krisztina Fazekas Zur, Hungarian-American canoe racer
- 1981Ashley Parker Angel, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (O-Town)
- 1984Francesco Gavazzi, Italian cyclist
- 1996Cymphonique Miller, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291The Old Swiss Confederacy is formed with the signature of the Federal Charter.
- 1498Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to visit what is now Venezuela.
- 1801First Barbary War: The American schooner USS Enterprise captures the Tripolitan polacca Tripoli in a single-ship action off the coast of modern-day Libya.
- 1834Slavery is abolished in the British Empire as the Slavery Abolition Act 1833 comes into force.
- 1907The start of the first Scout camp on Brownsea Island, the origin of the worldwide Scouting movement.
- 1927The Nanchang Uprising marks the first significant battle in the Chinese Civil War between the Kuomintang and Chinese Communist Party. This day is commemorated as the anniversary of the founding of the People’s Liberation Army.
- 1946Leaders of the Russian Liberation Army, a force of Russian prisoners of war that collaborated with Nazi Germany, are executed in Moscow, Soviet Union for treason.
- 1960Dahomey (later renamed Benin) declares independence from France.
- 1980A train crash kills 18 people in County Cork, Ireland.
- 1993The Great Mississippi and Missouri Rivers Flood of 1993 comes to a peak.
View the complete list of historical events for August 1.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deathprod, Ian Somerhalder, Mariya Yaremchuk, Steven Brust, Laura Antonelli, Peer Guldbrandsen, Yuriko Shiratori, Shari Shattuck, Bud Cort, Ken Jeong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 1, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1975 – Big Boi, American rapper and producer (Outkast and Purple Ribbon All-Stars); April 3, 1953 – Craig Taubman, American singer-songwriter and producer; February 17, 1974 – Jerry O'Connell, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,014