Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Nejat Uygur
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1943Louise Forestier
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1952Diane Venora
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1959Rosanna Arquette
- 1971Robby Maria
- 1982Katrina Begin
- 1987Ari Boyland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1645Eusebio Kino, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1711)
- 1878Alfred Döblin, Polish-German physician and author (d. 1957)
- 1932Alexander Goehr, English composer and academic
- 1933Keith Duckworth, English engineer, founded Cosworth (d. 2005)
- 1956Fred Ottman, American wrestler
- 1956Perween Warsi, Indian-English businesswoman
- 1964Aaron Hall, American singer-songwriter (Guy)
- 1974Luis Marín, Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1979JoAnna Garcia, American actress
- 1983Alexander Perezhogin, Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Virginia O'Brien, Simon Yam, Frank Aletter, Ashley Roberts, John Colicos, Eva Gabor, Inger Nilsson, Kian Egan, Masayo Kurata, Callum Blue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1958 – J. Eddie Peck, American actor; December 4, 1928 – Dena Dietrich, American actress; July 13, 1981 – Fran Kranz, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925