Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,198 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr.
- 1924Martha Hyer
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1978Claire Yiu
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1984Mariel Rodriguez
- 1996Jacob Latimore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1645Eusebio Kino, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1711)
- 1914Carlos Menditeguy, Argentinian race car driver and polo player (d. 1973)
- 1928Gus Mercurio, American-Australian actor (d. 2010)
- 1931Dolores Alexander, American journalist and activist (d. 2008)
- 1965Toumani Diabaté, Malian kora player
- 1968Greg Hawgood, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1973Javier Zanetti, Argentinian footballer
- 1977Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host
- 1986Andrea Hlaváčková, Czech tennis player
- 1987Ari Boyland, New Zealand actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derrick Monasterio, Val Doonican, Danielle Hope, Vicellous Reon Shannon, Billy Williams, Brian Doyle-Murray, Anna Calder-Marshall, Satomi Ishihara, Frankie Sandford, Duffy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1952 – Amit Kumar, Indian actor, singer, and director; January 10, 1935 – Ronnie Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 23, 1971 – Sajid Khan, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,094