Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,137 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1928Jimmy Dean
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1950Patti Austin
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1985Jared Nathan
- 1992Go Ah-sung
- 1992Ryn Weaver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1856William Willett, English inventor, founded British Summer Time (d. 1915)
- 1909Leo Fender, American businessman, founded Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (d. 1991)
- 1928Eddie Fisher, American singer and actor (d. 2010)
- 1932Gaudencio Rosales, Filipino cardinal
- 1956José Luis Montes, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1959Mark Price, English drummer (All About Eve and Del Amitri)
- 1969Emily Symons, Australian actress
- 1978Marcus Fizer, American basketball player
- 1988Francesco Acerbi, Italian footballer
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Puneeth Rajkumar, Vesa-Matti Loiri, Marty Krofft, Karl Denver, Debralee Scott, Bashar Rahal, Mick Miller, Frank Iero, Neneh Cherry, Maya Bond.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1970 – Lee Sung-jae, South Korean actor; March 31, 1942 – Hugh McCracken, American guitarist and producer (d. 2013); July 8, 1934 – Alice Gerrard, American singer and banjo player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947