Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1927Nejat Uygur
- 1931Tom Laughlin
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1981Katherine Boecher
- 1981Manila Luzon
- 1982Nicole O'Brian
- 1996Jacob Latimore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1845Abai Qunanbaiuli, Kazakh poet, composer, and philosopher (d. 1904)
- 1869Laurence Binyon, English poet, playwright, and scholar (d. 1943)
- 1909Leo Fender, American businessman, founded Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (d. 1991)
- 1920Red Holzman, American basketball player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1927Jimmy Martin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1928Jimmy Dean, American singer, actor, and businessman, founded the Jimmy Dean Food Company (d. 2010)
- 1935Ian Stewart, Baron Stewartby, English politician, Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- 1943Louise Forestier, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1947Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysian academic and politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
- 1980Roxanne McKee, Canadian-English model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1675The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1969A day after murdering Sharon Tate and four others, members of Charles Manson’s cult kill Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Essex, Trevor Matthews, Phillip Walker, Ernst Ziegler, Fiona Gubelmann, Lisa Gerrard, Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, Sokratis Malamas, Belinda Braza, Park Sang-won.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1963 – Paul Wassif, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 29, 1957 – María Conchita Alonso, Cuban-Venezuelan singer and actress; August 1, 1987 – Rumi Hiiragi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924