Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,082 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Martha Hyer
- 1928Eddie Fisher
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1983Spencer Redford
- 1996Jacob Latimore
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1397Albert II of Germany (d. 1439)
- 1902Curt Siodmak, German-English author and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1927Jimmy Martin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1943Jimmy Griffin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bread, Black Tie, and The Remingtons) (d. 2005)
- 1956Peter Robbins, American actor
- 1966Charlie Dimmock, English gardener and television host
- 1971Robby Maria, Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983C.B. Dollaway, American mixed martial artist
- 1983Spencer Redford, American actress
- 1993Andre Drummond, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1969A day after murdering Sharon Tate and four others, members of Charles Manson’s cult kill Leno and Rosemary LaBianca.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Callas, Mary Astor, Fred Dryer, Noah Georgeson, Ben Gibbard, Dick Van Dyke, John G. Avildsen, Erika Slezak, Marie Dubois, Mike Starr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1934 – Don Kirshner, American songwriter and producer (d. 2011); September 13, 1932 – Radoslav Brzobohatý, Czech actor (d. 2012); February 2, 1985 – Renn Kiriyama, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934