Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,019 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr.
- 1928Gus Mercurio
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1979Ted Geoghegan
- 1984Mokomichi Hayami
- 1985Jared Nathan
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1827Lovro Toman, Slovenian lawyer and politician (d. 1870)
- 1911Leonidas Andrianopoulos, Greek footballer (d. 2011)
- 1926Marie-Claire Alain, French organist and educator (d. 2013)
- 1933Rocky Colavito, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1943Louise Forestier, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1966Charlie Dimmock, English gardener and television host
- 1967Philippe Albert, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1967Reinout Scholte, Dutch cricketer
- 1983C.B. Dollaway, American mixed martial artist
- 1983Mathieu Roy, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1675The foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory in London, England is laid.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reece Shearsmith, Olle Björklund, Tamara Johnson-George, Darlene Conley, Tara Platt, Sam Farrar, Meng Jia, Mike Doughty, John Dye, Michael Moriarty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 10, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Big Hunk o’ Love by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1967 – Jim Breuer, American comedian, actor, and producer; June 16, 1975 – Jannike Kruse, Norwegian actress and singer; April 5, 1973 – Élodie Bouchez, French-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915