Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 626 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Gus Mercurio
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1943Ronnie Spector
- 1950Patti Austin
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1971Robby Maria
- 1987Ari Boyland
- 1990Lucas Till
- 1992Ryn Weaver
- 1996Jacob Latimore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1889Charles Darrow, American game designer, created Monopoly (d. 1967)
- 1927Vernon Washington, American actor (d. 1988)
- 1955Jim Mees, American set designer (d. 2013)
- 1959Mark Price, English drummer (All About Eve and Del Amitri)
- 1971Justin Theroux, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Chris Read, English cricketer
- 1988Julia Melim, Brazilian actress
- 1990Cruze Ah-Nau, Australian rugby player
- 1993Shin Hyejeong, South Korean singer and actress (AOA)
- 1993Yuto Nakajima, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Narva ends with a combined German–Estonian force successfully defending Narva, Estonia, from invading Soviet troops.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amelia Heinle, Charles Correll, Lewis Sargent, Rip Taylor, Martha Hackett, Diane Tell, Eric Faulkner, Marie Doro, Annie Villeneuve, Jim Corr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1966.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1954 – Steve Wariner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 14, 1945 – Sue Williams, American actress and model (d. 1969); December 8, 1964 – Teri Hatcher, American cheerleader and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000