Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,635 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1924Martha Hyer
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1971Robby Maria
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1933Rocky Colavito, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1940Sid Waddell, English sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1943Louise Forestier, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1945Laura Spurr, American nurse and tribal leader (d. 2010)
- 1956José Luis Montes, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1962Suzanne Collins, American author and screenwriter
- 1963Andrew Sullivan, English-American journalist and author
- 1963Phoolan Devi, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 2001)
- 1984Mokomichi Hayami, Japanese model and actor
- 1992Ryn Weaver, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Isaacs, Carol Lynley, Judy Greer, Eyþór Guðjónsson, Gackt, Serge Thériault, Vanessa Ferlito, Deborah Mailman, Jeon Boram, Becky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1958 – Gregg Edelman, American actor; November 18, 1908 – Imogene Coca, American actress and singer (d. 2001); January 24, 1922 – Daniel Boulanger, French actor and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064