Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,424 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1971Robby Maria
- 1972Angie Harmon
- 1981Katherine Boecher
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
- 1990Lucas Till
- 1996Jacob Latimore
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1645Eusebio Kino, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1711)
- 1744Alexandrine Le Normant d'Étiolles, French daughter of Madame de Pompadour (d. 1754)
- 1890Angus Lewis Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Nova Scotia (d. 1954)
- 1905Era Bell Thompson, American journalist and author (d. 1986)
- 1940Bobby Hatfield, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers) (d. 2003)
- 1958Jack Richards, English cricketer, coach, and manager
- 1968Pete Docter, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1970Bret Hedican, American ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1985Roy O'Donovan, Irish footballer
- 1993Andre Drummond, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2003The Okinawa Monorail is opened in Naha, Okinawa.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxanne Pallett, Pauline Frederick, Nastia Liukin, Skye McCole Bartusiak, Orhan Ölmez, Colin Blunstone, Gennifer Flowers, Amanda Bynes, Jiří Kabeš, The D.O.C..
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1966.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1946 – Robin Nedwell, English actor (d. 1999); October 20, 1935 – Barrie Chase, American actress and dancer; November 10, 1929 – Ninón Sevilla, Cuban-Mexican actress and dancer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971