Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1923Rhonda Fleming
- 1928Eddie Fisher
- 1928Jimmy Dean
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1964Hiro Takahashi
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1988Julia Melim
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1848William Harnett, Irish-American painter and educator (d. 1892)
- 1888Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark (d. 1940)
- 1928Eddie Fisher, American singer and actor (d. 2010)
- 1954Peter Endrulat, German footballer
- 1972Lawrence Dallaglio, English rugby player and sportscaster
- 1979JoAnna Garcia, American actress
- 1981Yaani King, American actress
- 1983Mark Bautista, Filipino singer and actor
- 1989Ben Sahar, Israeli footballer
- 1992Go Ah-sung, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1978Three members of the Ulrich family are killed in an accident. This leads to the Ford Pinto litigation.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: D. Ramanaidu, Sammy Kershaw, A Martinez, Marisa Monte, Nick Scotti, Psy, Charles Edward Horn, Angela Griffin, Merlin Santana, Helen Hunt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1966.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1923 – Rhonda Fleming, American actress and singer; June 5, 1960 – Leslie Hendrix, American actress; July 11, 1983 – Marie Serneholt, Swedish singer and dancer (A-Teens).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934