Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,808 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1959Florent Vollant
- 1960Antonio Banderas
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1974Haifaa al-Mansour
- 1990Lucas Till
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1296John of Bohemia (d. 1346)
- 1740Samuel Arnold, English organist and composer (d. 1802)
- 1940Bobby Hatfield, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers) (d. 2003)
- 1941Susan Dorothea White, Australian painter and sculptor
- 1966Charlie Dimmock, English gardener and television host
- 1970Brendon Julian, New Zealand-Australian cricketer and journalist
- 1971Justin Theroux, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1982John Alvbåge, Swedish footballer
- 1983Alexander Perezhogin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1983C.B. Dollaway, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1821Missouri is admitted as the 24th U.S. state.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1932A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least seven pieces and lands near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
- 2003Yuri Malenchenko becomes the first person to marry in outer space.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Tiu, Christine Charbonneau, Dave Malone, Mike Mazurki, Jaan Arder, Takayuki Tsubaki, Jena Irene, Kaori Ishihara, Charlie Weber, Kathryn Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1964 – Monica Bellucci, Italian model and actress; February 27, 1990 – Megan Young, Filipino model and actress, Miss World 2013; April 25, 1980 – Daniel MacPherson, Australian actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077