Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,598 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1947Ian Anderson
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1960Antonio Banderas
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1978Claire Yiu
- 1980Roxanne McKee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1897John W. Galbreath, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Darby Dan Farm (d. 1988)
- 1927Nejat Uygur, Turkish actor (b. 2013)
- 1960Antonio Banderas, Spanish actor, singer, and producer
- 1971Stephan Groth, Danish singer-songwriter (Apoptygma Berzerk and Bruderschaft)
- 1974Luis Marín, Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1981Katherine Boecher, American actress
- 1982Josh Anderson, American baseball player
- 1983Mark Bautista, Filipino singer and actor
- 1985Jared Nathan, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1986Andrea Hlaváčková, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003The Okinawa Monorail is opened in Naha, Okinawa.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ed Harris, Kim Dickens, Kin Shriner, Sanford Meisner, Jadakiss, David Thornton, Andrew Scott, Steven Brust, Tracy Grammer, Joanne King.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1959 – Jimmy Jam, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Time); February 20, 1985 – Julia Volkova, Russian singer and actress (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi); July 10, 1977 – Chiwetel Ejiofor, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917