Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,722 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Eddie Fisher
- 1928Gus Mercurio
- 1928Jimmy Dean
- 1931Tom Laughlin
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1972Christofer Johnsson
- 1985Jared Nathan
- 1992Go Ah-sung
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1877Frank Marshall, American chess player and author (d. 1944)
- 1912Jorge Amado, Brazilian author, poet, and academic (d. 2001)
- 1942Michael Pepper, English physicist and engineer
- 1953Mark Doty, American poet and author
- 1958Jack Richards, English cricketer, coach, and manager
- 1958Michael Dokes, American boxer (d. 2012)
- 1961Jon Farriss, Australian drummer, songwriter, and producer (INXS)
- 1971Kevin Randleman, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1979Rémy Martin, French rugby player
- 1983Chrisna Bootha, South African netball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1978Three members of the Ulrich family are killed in an accident. This leads to the Ford Pinto litigation.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003Yuri Malenchenko becomes the first person to marry in outer space.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beverly Garland, Dwight Yoakam, Naohito Fujiki, Erica Campbell, Alexandra Dahlström, Sam Robards, Yuria Haga, Amanda Detmer, Michael Rispoli, Ali B.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1981 – Jonathan Bennett, American actor and producer; March 19, 1921 – Martha Carson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004); June 14, 1940 – Jack Bannon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966