Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,636 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Gus Mercurio
- 1943Jimmy Griffin
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1968Michael Bivins
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1981Katherine Boecher
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1898Jack Haley, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1923Rhonda Fleming, American actress and singer
- 1927Jimmy Martin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1931Tom Laughlin, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1943Ronnie Spector, American singer-songwriter (The Ronettes)
- 1963Phoolan Devi, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 2001)
- 1964Aaron Hall, American singer-songwriter (Guy)
- 1967Lorraine Pearson, English singer and author (Five Star)
- 1972Jake Adam York, American poet and educator (d. 2012)
- 1981Taufik Hidayat, Indonesian badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1978Three members of the Ulrich family are killed in an accident. This leads to the Ford Pinto litigation.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosalind Russell, William Schallert, Jennifer Grey, Julianne Regan, Jeanie Bryson, Anne Parillaud, Juri Ueno, Laura Linney, Mihai Trăistariu, John Corabi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1969 – Hudson Leick, American actress; March 5, 1931 – Jean-Paul Roussillon, French actor (d. 2009); April 26, 1925 – Jørgen Ingmann, Danish singer and guitarist (Grethe and Jørgen Ingmann) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958