Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 416 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr.
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1980Pua Magasiva
- 1981Yaani King
- 1987Ari Boyland
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1909Leo Fender, American businessman, founded Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (d. 1991)
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr., American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1913Wolfgang Paul, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- 1918Eugene P. Wilkinson, American admiral (d. 2013)
- 1923Fred Ridgway, English cricketer and footballer (d. 2015)
- 1941Kees van Kooten, Dutch comedian, actor, and author
- 1956Charlie Peacock, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1960Kenny Perry, American golfer
- 1967Lorraine Pearson, English singer and author (Five Star)
- 1986Andrea Hlaváčková, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constance Marie, Ray Collins, James Wolpert, Damon Harris, João Gilberto, Khaliah Adams, Ben Willbond, ASAP Rocky, Silvestre Rasuk, Holmes Osborne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1983.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1981 – Hayden Christensen, Canadian-American actor and producer; February 23, 1981 – Josh Gad, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 17, 1999 – Julia Buencamino, Filipino actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975