Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Martha Hyer
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1927Nejat Uygur
- 1927Vernon Washington
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1972Christofer Johnsson
- 1988Julia Melim
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki
- 1992Ryn Weaver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 941Lê Hoàn, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1005)
- 1874Herbert Hoover, American engineer and politician, 31st President of the United States (d. 1964)
- 1902Curt Siodmak, German-English author and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1933Doyle Brunson, American poker player and author
- 1935Ian Stewart, Baron Stewartby, English politician, Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- 1968Pete Docter, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Chris Read, English cricketer
- 1978Danny Allsopp, Australian footballer
- 1979Ted Geoghegan, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1998Diptayan Ghosh, Indian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Rex, Charles Coburn, Andrew Hansen, Blake Butler, Richard Eyre, Don Was, Michael Irvin, Denis Leary, Robert Lindsay, Mary Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1964 – Troy Beyer, American actress, director, and screenwriter; November 18, 1941 – David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003); September 14, 1935 – Amanda Barrie, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,094