Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,877 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,046 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1952Bob Mothersbaugh
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1987Shouta Aoi
- 1993Alyson Stoner
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1648Jeremiah Shepard, American minister (d. 1720)
- 1897Louise Bogan, American poet and critic (d. 1970)
- 1905Ernst Jaakson, Estonian diplomat (d. 1998)
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski, Polish director and producer (d. 1999)
- 1943Pervez Musharraf, Pakistani general and politician, 10th President of Pakistan
- 1949Eric Carmen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Raspberries)
- 1961Sunil Shetty, Indian actor and producer
- 1966Nigel Martyn, English footballer and coach
- 1968Anna Gunn, American actress
- 1968Noordin Mohammad Top, Malaysian terrorist (d. 2009)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Hecht, Shih Szu, Nerina Pallot, Salim Kallas, Alexa PenaVega, George Cole, Shane Richie, Anthony Mann, George Dalaras, Frances E. Nealy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1974 – David Moscow, American actor and producer; May 9, 1955 – Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991); January 18, 1927 – Sundaram Balachander, Indian veena player, actor, and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 848