Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,968 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,049 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1981Sandi Thom
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1987Shouta Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1794James B. Longacre, American engraver (d. 1869)
- 1833Kido Takayoshi, Japanese samurai and politician (d. 1877)
- 1878Oliver W. F. Lodge, English poet and author (d. 1955)
- 1939Ronnie Dawson, American singer and guitarist (d. 2003)
- 1947Theo de Jong, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1950Elya Baskin, Latvian-American actor
- 1959László Szlávics, Jr., Hungarian sculptor
- 1986Mokhtar Benmoussa, Algerian footballer
- 1988Patty Mills, Australian basketball player
- 1994Rand Saad, Iraqi archer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver, Leila Lopes, Yumiko Shaku, Heo Young-ji, Mark Chesnutt, Melody Patterson, Tony Sirico, Olga Lowe, Bill Monroe, Margot Loyola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1964 – Daran Norris, American voice actor and singer; October 5, 1945 – Brian Connolly, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sweet) (d. 1997); April 5, 1973 – Jason Done, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857