Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,937 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,048 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1968Charlie Sexton
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1973Nigel Harman
- 1984Katie Rees
- 1987Shouta Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1833Robert G. Ingersoll, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 1899)
- 1884Hermann Wlach, Austrian-Swiss actor (d. 1962)
- 1925Floyd Curry, Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2006)
- 1932Fernando Arrabal, Spanish actor, director, and playwright
- 1944Hans Knudsen, Danish canoe racer
- 1950Elya Baskin, Latvian-American actor
- 1959Yoshiaki Murakami, Japanese businessman
- 1962Charles Cecil, English video game designer and co-founded Revolution Software
- 1983Pavel 183, Russian painter (d. 2013)
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: CM Punk, Marc Abaya, John Frankenheimer, Junichi Ishida, Christel Adelaar, John Marshall Jones, John Laws, Kip Gamblin, Elizabeth Berridge, Emma Thompson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1990 – Kirby Bliss Blanton, American actress; July 3, 1949 – Susan Penhaligon, Filipino-English actress; August 30, 1937 – Jewel Brown, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921