Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,844 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,045 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1946John Conlee
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1976Jhong Hilario
- 1985Jacqueline Fernandez
- 1987Shouta Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1833Kido Takayoshi, Japanese samurai and politician (d. 1877)
- 1877Adolph M. Christianson, American lawyer and judge (d. 1954)
- 1885Stephen Butterworth, English physicist and engineer (d. 1958)
- 1905Ernst Jaakson, Estonian diplomat (d. 1998)
- 1927Raymond Leppard, English harpsichord player and conductor
- 1952Bob Mothersbaugh, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Devo)
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
- 1968Charlie Sexton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Arc Angels)
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek, Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Daniel Lloyd, English cyclist and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sami Frey, Tomoe Hanba, Lupe Vélez, Dagmar Oja, Anna McGarrigle, Meshell Ndegeocello, Skandar Keynes, John McTiernan, Timothy B. Schmit, Jully Black.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1933 – Debra Paget, American actress and singer; August 7, 1983 – Murat Dalkılıç, Turkish singer-songwriter; March 22, 1955 – James House, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896