Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,061 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1912Raphael Blau
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1971Julie Clarke
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1915Morris Weiss, American author and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1932Peter Eisenman, American architect, designed the City of Culture of Galicia
- 1942Mike Hugg, English drummer and keyboard player (Manfred Mann and The Manfreds)
- 1944Hans Knudsen, Danish canoe racer
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau, Canadian actor
- 1962John Micklethwait, English journalist and author
- 1964Jim Lee, South Korean-American author and illustrator
- 1967Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio)
- 1979Walter Ayoví, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1985Asher Roth, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Jeong, Joseph McManners, Lady Sovereign, Matt Barela, Miranda Hart, Butsakon Tantiphana, Gabriel Iglesias, Aure Atika, Michael Cimino, Gloria Grahame.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 11, 1970.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1934 – Udo Jürgens, Austrian-Swiss singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2014); July 27, 1921 – Émile Genest, Canadian-American actor (d. 2003); December 12, 1983 – Katrina Elam, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904