Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 577 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1958Jah Wobble
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1989Gui Gui
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1912Raphael Blau, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996)
- 1915Morris Weiss, American author and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1954Tarmo Rüütli, Estonian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1959Yoshiaki Murakami, Japanese businessman
- 1974Anju Jain, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., American singer
- 1976Ľubomír Višňovský, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1982Alan Halsall, English actor
- 1984Lucas di Grassi, Brazilian race car driver
- 1994Storm Sanders, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thanasis Papakonstantinou, Janet Pilgrim, Kellie Crawford, Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Nathaniel Motte, Lois Johnson, Lucien Laviscount, Tilo Wolff, Stirling Silliphant, Ed Wood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 11, 1970.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1955 – Steve Berlin, American saxophonist, keyboard player, and producer (Los Lobos, The Flesh Eaters, and The Blasters); June 10, 1955 – Andrew Stevens, American actor, director, and producer; June 17, 1979 – Young Maylay, American rapper, producer, and voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982