Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1948Don Boyd
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1976Jhong Hilario
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797)
- 1778Friedrich Ludwig Jahn, Prussian gymnast, educator, and politician (d. 1852)
- 1902Alfredo Binda, Italian cyclist (d. 1986)
- 1925Arlene Dahl, American actress, businesswoman and writer
- 1934Bob Hepple, South African lawyer and academic (d. 2015)
- 1944Martin Linton, Swedish-English journalist and politician
- 1957Ian Stuart Donaldson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Skrewdriver) (d. 1993)
- 1980Daniel Lloyd, English cyclist and sportscaster
- 1983Pavel 183, Russian painter (d. 2013)
- 1990Lenka Juríková, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kang Seung-yoon, Alba Riquelme, Jean-Marie Poiré, Victoria Tennant, Jena Malone, John Brownlee, Charlie Bewley, Richie Castellano, Rudolph Isley, Bill Skarsgård.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 11, 1970.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1933 – Hope Lange, American actress (d. 2003); June 19, 1983 – Tanja Mihhailova, Russian-Estonian singer and actress; September 28, 1942 – Tim Maia, Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914