Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,180 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1968Charlie Sexton
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1981Sandi Thom
- 1985Jacqueline Fernandez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1667Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, Italian wife of Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine (d. 1743)
- 1869Hale Holden, American businessman (d. 1940)
- 1878Oliver W. F. Lodge, English poet and author (d. 1955)
- 1947Theo de Jong, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1954Joe Jackson, English singer-songwriter
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek, Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Jonathon Prandi, American model and actor
- 1978Hannes Kaasik, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1983Luke Lewis, Australian rugby player
- 1990Lenka Juríková, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Dice, James Kahn, Dave, Bobby Morley, SoMo, Denise Borino-Quinn, Rolf Botvid, Sherina Munaf, Ana Paula Arósio, Luciana Paluzzi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 11, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (They Long to Be) Close to You by Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1969 – Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter (Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, and Partyline); April 1, 1932 – Debbie Reynolds, American actress, singer, and dancer; May 21, 1955 – Stan Lynch, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078