Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Erik Brann
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
- 1993Alyson Stoner
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1794James B. Longacre, American engraver (d. 1869)
- 1858Christiaan Eijkman, Dutch physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930)
- 1913Bob Scheffing, American baseball player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg, American director and producer (d. 2007)
- 1953Hulk Hogan, American wrestler and actor
- 1965Viola Davis, American actress
- 1966Juan María Solare, Argentinian pianist and composer
- 1976Ben Gibbard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, and ¡All-Time Quarterback!)
- 1976Erick Lindgren, American poker player
- 1986Mokhtar Benmoussa, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Smith, k.d. lang, Tina Weymouth, Paul Gilbert, Kiki Dee, Dorismar, Nelly Furtado, Natsume Sano, Barney Martin, Polaire.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1973.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1991 – Anna Bergendahl, Swedish singer; December 1, 1926 – Robert Symonds, American actor (d. 2007); January 7, 1987 – Lyndsy Fonseca, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984