Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,962 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 541 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1949Eric Carmen
- 1965Viola Davis
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
- 1987Alyssa Alano
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1877Adolph M. Christianson, American lawyer and judge (d. 1954)
- 1881Aleksander Aberg, Estonian wrestler (d. 1920)
- 1892Hugh MacDiarmid, Scottish poet and linguist (d. 1978)
- 1909Uku Masing, Estonian philosopher and theologian (d. 1985)
- 1919Luis Olmo, Puerto Rican baseball player and manager
- 1950Elya Baskin, Latvian-American actor
- 1956Pierre-Louis Lions, French mathematician and academic
- 1969Toomas Kivisild, Estonian geneticist and academic
- 1987Shouta Aoi, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actor
- 1988Mustafa Pektemek, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 19951995 Russell Hill subway accident - The 1995 Russell Hill subway accident was a deadly train crash that occurred in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Three people were killed and 30 were taken to hospital with injuries when one train rear-ended another train. The subway line was shut down for five days.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryo Ishibashi, Letitia Dean, Jordana Brewster, Elaine Stritch, Laura Benanti, Jimmy McKenna, Niki Karimi, Hiromi Go, Divine, Kate Michael.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1973.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1990 – Makoto Takeda, Japanese actress and model; July 31, 1965 – J. K. Rowling, English author and film producer; April 14, 1961 – Robert Carlyle, Scottish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928