Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,902 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1946John Conlee
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1975Chris Cummings
- 1976Jhong Hilario
- 1981Fiona Sit
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754)
- 1748Joseph Schuster, German composer (d. 1812)
- 1833Kido Takayoshi, Japanese samurai and politician (d. 1877)
- 1932Izzy Asper, Canadian lawyer, businessman, and politician, founded Canwest (d. 2003)
- 1944Ian McDiarmid, Scottish actor and director
- 1961Craig Ehlo, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Davey von Bohlen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cap'n Jazz, The Promise Ring, Maritime, and Vermont)
- 1976Erick Lindgren, American poker player
- 1982Alan Halsall, English actor
- 1982Wilko Risser, Namibian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari-Leen, Laurie David, Jess Glynne, Dario Argento, Karen Maruyama, Ana Carolina, Johnny Mercer, Jerry verDorn, Bobby Fuller, Jos LeDuc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1973.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1950 – Tom Petty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mudcrutch, and Traveling Wilburys); September 26, 1981 – Yao Beina, Chinese singer (d. 2015); January 17, 1947 – Jane Elliot, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938