Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille
- 1913Richard L. Bare
- 1922Fulton Mackay
- 1927Porter Wagoner
- 1935John Cazale
- 1949Mark Knopfler
- 1967Andy Hui
- 1969Tanita Tikaram
- 1976Richard McCourt
- 1983Meryem Uzerli
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1856Diamond Jim Brady, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1917)
- 1866Jacinto Benavente, Spanish playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1954)
- 1887Erwin Schrödinger, Austrian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1899Ben Sealey, Trinidadian cricketer (d. 1963)
- 1907Boy Charlton, Australian swimmer (d. 1975)
- 1911Cantinflas, Mexican actor, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1993)
- 1972Takanohana Kōji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 65th Yokozuna
- 1977Jesper Grønkjær, Danish footballer
- 1980Maggie Lawson, American actress
- 1993Ewa Farna, Czech singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1953Nuclear weapons testing: The Soviet atomic bomb project continues with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon.
- 1958Art Kane photographs 57 notable jazz musicians in the black and white group portrait “A Great Day in Harlem” in front of a Brownstone in New York City.
- 1960Echo 1A, NASA’s first successful communications satellite, is launched.
- 1969Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- 1992Canada, Mexico and the United States announce completion of negotiations for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2012The closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics are held at the Olympic Stadium in London.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Clive, Monica Bîrlădeanu, Michael Sembello, Mathé Altéry, Amy Redford, Karl Slover, Danny Kaye, Lee Donghae, Monica Horan, Olivia Bonamy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 12, 1982.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eye of the Tiger by Survivor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1934 – Denny Miller, American actor (d. 2014); December 9, 1925 – Atıf Yılmaz, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006); October 14, 1924 – Robert Webber, American actor (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933