Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1991 was a Monday and it was the 224th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,542 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1720Konrad Ekhof
- 1883Martha Hedman
- 1892Alfred Lunt
- 1915Sickan Carlsson
- 1926Joe Jones
- 1949Mark Knopfler
- 1961Lawrence Hayward
- 1968Kōji Yusa
- 1984Martin Goeres
- 1994Bex Taylor-Klaus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1762George IV of the United Kingdom (d. 1830)
- 1856Diamond Jim Brady, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1917)
- 1883Marion Lorne, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1919Vikram Sarabhai, Indian physicist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1924Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, Pakistani general and politician, 6th President of Pakistan (d. 1988)
- 1948Sue Monk Kidd, American nurse, author, and educator
- 1955Ann M. Martin, American author
- 1969Tanita Tikaram, German-English singer-songwriter
- 1989Tom Cleverley, English footballer
- 1990Martin Zurawsky, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1164Battle of Harim: Nur ad-Din Zangi defeats the Crusader armies of the County of Tripoli and the Principality of Antioch.
- 1806Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires re-takes the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina after the first British invasion.
- 1898The Hawaiian flag is lowered from ʻIolani Palace in an elaborate annexation ceremony and replaced with the flag of the United States to signify the transfer of sovereignty from the Republic of Hawaii to the United States.
- 1944Alençon is liberated by General Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1982Mexico announces that it is unable to pay its enormous external debt, marking the beginning of a debt crisis that spreads to all of Latin America and the Third World.
- 1990Sue, the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton found to date, is discovered by Sue Hendrickson in South Dakota.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Clue?, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Wendie Malick, Remi Nicole, Reverend Gary Davis, Keith Michell, Willem Dafoe, Naomi Watanabe, Barbara Babcock, David Patrick Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1983 – Katerine Avgoustakis, Belgian singer and pianist; May 20, 1967 – Gabriele Muccino, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter; September 29, 1984 – Isha Sharvani, Indian actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034