Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1991 was a Monday and it was the 224th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,331 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Richard L. Bare
- 1939George Hamilton
- 1955Heintje Simons
- 1968Kōji Yusa
- 1970Charles Mesure
- 1976Wednesday 13
- 1977Park Yong-ha
- 1991Jesinta Campbell
- 1992Teo Gheorghiu
- 1993Ewa Farna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1872Princess Marie Louise of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1956)
- 1881Cecil B. DeMille, American director and producer (d. 1959)
- 1886Keith Murdoch, Australian journalist (d. 1952)
- 1919Vikram Sarabhai, Indian physicist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1924Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, Pakistani general and politician, 6th President of Pakistan (d. 1988)
- 1932Charlie O'Donnell, American radio and television announcer (d. 2010)
- 1934Robin Nicholson, English metallurgist and academic
- 1941Deborah Walley, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1951Willie Horton, American murderer
- 1975Burcu Güneş, Turkish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1323Signature of the Treaty of Nöteborg between Sweden and Novgorod (Russia), that regulates the border between the two countries for the first time.
- 1676Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip’s War.
- 1765Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- 1831French intervention forces William I of the Netherlands to abandon his attempt to suppress the Belgian Revolution.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Haelen a.k.a. (Battle of the Silver Helmets) a clash between large Belgian and German cavalry formations at Halen, Belgium.
- 1950Korean War: Bloody Gulch massacre—American POWs are massacred by North Korean Army.
- 1964Charlie Wilson, one of the Great Train Robbers, escapes from Winson Green Prison in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1978The Treaty of Peace and Friendship between Japan and the People’s Republic of China is signed.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kimito Totani, Vanessa Ferlito, John Safran, Giovanna Marini, Nanette Fabray, Howard Kaylan, Jan Howard, Johnny Whitaker, Jacqui Ainsley, Lee Mead.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 12, 1991.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1962 – John Corbett, American actor and singer; October 30, 1935 – Michael Winner, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); March 4, 1953 – Emilio Estefan, Cuban-American drummer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951