Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marija Leiko
- 1910Pierre Schaeffer
- 1923Alice Ghostley
- 1949Bob Backlund
- 1966Halle Berry
- 1967Erik Gandini
- 1977Ed Harcourt
- 1979Yōichirō Morikawa
- 1983Lamorne Morris
- 1984Nicolette van Dam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1847Robert Comtesse, Swiss lawyer and politician, President of the Swiss National Council (d. 1922)
- 1863Ernest Thayer, American poet and author (d. 1940)
- 1871Guangxu Emperor of China (d. 1908)
- 1932Lee Hoffman, American author (d. 2007)
- 1941David Crosby, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and CPR)
- 1942Jackie Oliver, English race car driver
- 1954Christian Gross, Swiss footballer and coach
- 1962Mark Gubicza, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1964Neal Anderson, American football player and coach
- 1985Christian Gentner, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1370Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor, grants city privileges to Carlsbad which is subsequently named after him.
- 1848Oregon Territory is organized by act of Congress.
- 1880Construction of Cologne Cathedral, the most famous landmark in Cologne, Germany, is completed.
- 1888An audio recording of English composer Arthur Sullivan’s “The Lost Chord”, one of the first recordings of music ever made, is played during a press conference introducing Thomas Edison’s phonograph in London, England.
- 1911United States Senate leaders agree to rotate the office of President pro tempore of the Senate among leading candidates to fill the vacancy left by William P. Frye’s death.
- 1912U.S. Marines invade Nicaragua to support the U.S.-backed government installed there after José Santos Zelaya had resigned three years earlier.
- 1914World War I: Start of the Battle of Lorraine, an unsuccessful French offensive designed to recover the lost province of Moselle from Germany.
- 1936Rainey Bethea is hanged in Owensboro, Kentucky in the last public execution in the United States.
- 1971Bahrain declares independence as the State of Bahrain.
- 1996Greek Cypriot refugee Solomos Solomou is murdered by Turkish forces while trying to climb a flagpole in order to remove a Turkish flag from its mast in the United Nations Buffer Zone in Cyprus.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elvis Costello, James Cameron, Jordis Unga, Rita Coolidge, Giancarlo Giannini, Joe Perry, Enuka Okuma, Gioacchino Conti, Kat Dennings, Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 14, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1936 – Keir Dullea, American actor; March 4, 1913 – John Garfield, American actor and singer (d. 1952); August 19, 1982 – Erika Christensen, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911