Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,939 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 878 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Liz Fraser
- 1941Connie Smith
- 1942Lionel Morton
- 1942Willie Dunn
- 1945Steve Martin
- 1951Slim Dunlap
- 1966Halle Berry
- 1970Kevin Cadogan
- 1983Black Milk
- 1993Cassi Thomson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1847Robert Comtesse, Swiss lawyer and politician, President of the Swiss National Council (d. 1922)
- 1867Cupid Childs, American baseball player (d. 1912)
- 1926René Goscinny, French author and illustrator (d. 1977)
- 1929Gene Scott, American pastor and broadcaster (d. 2005)
- 1953James Horner, American composer and conductor (d. 2015)
- 1960Sarah Brightman, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1961Buddy Landel, American wrestler and trainer (d. 2015)
- 1979Jérémie Bréchet, French footballer
- 1984Giorgio Chiellini, Italian footballer
- 1988Kayla Mueller, American humanitarian and activist (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1592Imjin War: At the Battle of Hansan Island, the Korean Navy, led by Yi Sun-sin, Yi Eok-gi, and Won Gyun, decisively defeats the Japanese Navy, led by Wakisaka Yasuharu, at Hansan Island.
- 1848Oregon Territory is organized by act of Congress.
- 1912U.S. Marines invade Nicaragua to support the U.S.-backed government installed there after José Santos Zelaya had resigned three years earlier.
- 1916Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary, joining the Entente in World War I.
- 1921Tannu Uriankhai, later Tuvan People’s Republic is established as a completely independent country (which is supported by Soviet Russia).
- 1941World War II: Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt sign the Atlantic Charter of war stating postwar aims.
- 1972An East German Ilyushin Il-62 crashes during takeoff from East Berlin, killing 156.
- 1987All the children held at Kia Lama, a rural property on Lake Eildon, Australia, run by the Santiniketan Park Association, are released after a police raid.
- 2003A widescale power blackout affects the northeast United States and Canada.
- 2007The Kahtaniya bombings kills at least 796 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tamara Johnson-George, Katherine Heigl, Paul Mazursky, Zdravko Čolić, Bruce Cockburn, Kim Zimmer, Jennifer Morrison, Dana Key, Steven Fromholz, Michael Durrell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 14, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1950 – Akiko Wada, Japanese singer and actress; April 8, 1984 – Ezra Koenig, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vampire Weekend and Dirty Projectors); May 5, 1976 – Jeremy Michael Ward, American singer and guitarist (The Mars Volta and De Facto) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023