Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 872 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Holger Juul Hansen
- 1951Slim Dunlap
- 1966Halle Berry
- 1973Daisuke Ishiwatari
- 1974Ana Matronic
- 1974Christopher Gorham
- 1976Alex Albrecht
- 1979Yōichirō Morikawa
- 1989Artyom Bogucharsky
- 1990Jaydee Bixby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1473Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury (d. 1541)
- 1910Pierre Schaeffer, French composer and producer (d. 1995)
- 1923Alice Ghostley, American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- 1941David Crosby, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and CPR)
- 1946Tom Walkinshaw, Scottish race car driver and businessman (d. 2010)
- 1957Alim Qasimov, Azerbaijani singer
- 1971Mark Loretta, American baseball player and coach
- 1973Kieren Perkins, Australian swimmer and journalist
- 1987Sinem Kobal, Turkish actress
- 1990Naz Aydemir, Turkish volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1288Count Adolf VIII of Berg grants town privileges to Düsseldorf, the village on the banks of the Düssel.
- 1720The Spanish military Villasur expedition is wiped out by Pawnee and Otoe warriors near present-day Columbus, Nebraska.
- 1842American Indian Wars: Second Seminole War ends, with the Seminoles forced from Florida to Oklahoma.
- 1885Japan’s first patent is issued to the inventor of a rust-proof paint.
- 1888An audio recording of English composer Arthur Sullivan’s “The Lost Chord”, one of the first recordings of music ever made, is played during a press conference introducing Thomas Edison’s phonograph in London, England.
- 1897Franco-Hova Wars: The town of Anosimena is captured by French troops from Menabe defenders in Madagascar.
- 1912U.S. Marines invade Nicaragua to support the U.S.-backed government installed there after José Santos Zelaya had resigned three years earlier.
- 1937Chinese Air Force Day: The beginning of air-to-air combat of the Second Sino-Japanese War and World War II in general, when six Imperial Japanese Mitsubishi G3M bombers are shot down by the Nationalist Chinese Air Force while raiding Chinese air bases.
- 2006Chencholai bombing: Sixty-one Sri Lankan Tamils are killed in a Sri Lankan Air force bombing.
- 2010The first-ever Youth Olympic Games are held in Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leon Ames, David Yost, Tamsier Joof, C. Z. Guest, Pearl Bailey, Thelma Todd, Shōfukutei Tsurube II, Des Coleman, French Stewart, Cassandra Peterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 14, 1946.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1981 – Jay Sean, English singer-songwriter and producer; October 21, 1977 – Julieta Cardinali, Argentinian actress; November 25, 1933 – Kathryn Crosby, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909