Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 227th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,901 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marija Leiko
- 1923Alice Ghostley
- 1926Buddy Greco
- 1942Lionel Morton
- 1942Willie Dunn
- 1947Maddy Prior
- 1951Carl Lumbly
- 1955Gillian Taylforth
- 1967Erik Gandini
- 1970Kevin Cadogan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1740Pope Pius VII (d. 1823)
- 1911Jan Koetsier, Dutch composer and conductor (d.2006)
- 1923Alice Ghostley, American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- 1941Connie Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1950Gary Larson, American cartoonist
- 1962Lady Bunny, American drag queen performer
- 1974Christopher Gorham, American actor and director
- 1983Elena Baltacha, Ukrainian-Scottish tennis player (d. 2014)
- 1986Braian Rodríguez, Uruguayan footballer
- 1992Sarah Correa, Brazilian swimmer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816The United Kingdom formally annexed the Tristan da Cunha archipelago, administering them from the Cape Colony in South Africa.
- 1885Japan’s first patent is issued to the inventor of a rust-proof paint.
- 1897Franco-Hova Wars: The town of Anosimena is captured by French troops from Menabe defenders in Madagascar.
- 1916Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary, joining the Entente in World War I.
- 1921Tannu Uriankhai, later Tuvan People’s Republic is established as a completely independent country (which is supported by Soviet Russia).
- 1967UK Marine Broadcasting Offences Act declares participation in offshore pirate radio illegal.
- 1974The second Turkish invasion of Cyprus begins; 140,000 to 200,000 Greek Cypriots become refugees. Around 6,000 massacred, 1,619 missing.
- 1987All the children held at Kia Lama, a rural property on Lake Eildon, Australia, run by the Santiniketan Park Association, are released after a police raid.
- 1994Ilich Ramírez Sánchez, also known as “Carlos the Jackal”, is captured.
- 2015The US Embassy in Havana, Cuba re-opens after 54 years of being closed when Cuba–United States relations were broken off.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gábor Csupó, Lounès Matoub, Hiroko Anzai, Tōko Aoyama, Allison Smith, Akiji Kobayashi, Manuel Cortez, Victor Bailey, Khaled El Sheikh, Chris Jericho.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 14, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1942 – Nick Tate, Australian actor and director; March 26, 1973 – Heather Goldenhersh, American actress; March 5, 1974 – Matt Lucas, English comedian, actor, singer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064