Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1972 was a Monday and it was the 227th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Trevor Bannister
- 1945Steve Martin
- 1946Antonio Fargas
- 1959Marcia Gay Harden
- 1966Halle Berry
- 1968Adrian Lester
- 1974Ana Matronic
- 1980Estrella Morente
- 1987James Buckley
- 1990Jaydee Bixby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1758Carle Vernet, French painter and lithographer (d. 1835)
- 1851Yannoulis Chalepas, Greek sculptor (d. 1938)
- 1863Ernest Thayer, American poet and author (d. 1940)
- 1887Marija Leiko, Latvian actress (d. 1937)
- 1946Bjørn Kruse, English-Norwegian saxophonist, composer, and painter
- 1962Lady Bunny, American drag queen performer
- 1968Jason Leonard, English rugby player
- 1976Fabrizio Donato, Italian triple jumper
- 1981Earl Barron, American basketball player
- 1993Gongchan, South Korean singer and actor (B1A4)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183Taira no Munemori and the Taira clan take the young Emperor Antoku and the three sacred treasures and flee to western Japan to escape pursuit by the Minamoto clan (traditional Japanese date: Twenty-fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Second Year of Juei).
- 1385Portuguese Crisis of 1383–85: Battle of Aljubarrota – Portuguese forces commanded by King John I and his general Nuno Álvares Pereira defeat the Castilian army of King John I.
- 1592Imjin War: At the Battle of Hansan Island, the Korean Navy, led by Yi Sun-sin, Yi Eok-gi, and Won Gyun, decisively defeats the Japanese Navy, led by Wakisaka Yasuharu, at Hansan Island.
- 1900The Eight-Nation Alliance occupies Beijing, China, in a campaign to end the bloody Boxer Rebellion in China.
- 1901The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.
- 1935Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- 1959Founding and first official meeting of the American Football League.
- 1967UK Marine Broadcasting Offences Act declares participation in offshore pirate radio illegal.
- 1996Greek Cypriot refugee Solomos Solomou is murdered by Turkish forces while trying to climb a flagpole in order to remove a Turkish flag from its mast in the United Nations Buffer Zone in Cyprus.
- 2010The first-ever Youth Olympic Games are held in Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maki Nishiyama, Victor Spinetti, Anthony De Longis, Baaba Maal, Mikko Kuustonen, Jimmy Reed, Nasiba Zeynalova, Pia Miranda, Susan Hart, Emi Kobayashi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 14, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1986 – DJ Webstar, American DJ and producer; December 27, 1970 – Tracey Cherelle Jones, American actress; February 7, 1962 – Garth Brooks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,101