Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1972 was a Monday and it was the 227th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,479 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 558 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Alice Ghostley
- 1944Ryōtarō Sugi
- 1946Antonio Fargas
- 1946Larry Graham
- 1965Brannon Braga
- 1974Ana Matronic
- 1979Yōichirō Morikawa
- 1983Black Milk
- 1989Artyom Bogucharsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1896Theodor Luts, Estonian director and cinematographer (d. 1980)
- 1911Vethathiri Maharishi, Indian spiritual leader, philosopher, and author (d. 2006)
- 1912Frank Oppenheimer, American physicist and academic (d. 1985)
- 1923Patriarch Diodoros of Jerusalem (d. 2000)
- 1925Russell Baker, American journalist and author
- 1929Dick Tiger, Nigerian boxer (d. 1971)
- 1960Sharon Bryant, American singer (Atlantic Starr)
- 1961Susan Olsen, American actress, singer, and radio host
- 1966Halle Berry, American model, actress, and producer, Miss World United States 1986
- 1988Shahd Barmada, Syrian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1352War of the Breton Succession: Anglo-Bretons defeat the French in the Battle of Mauron.
- 1598Nine Years’ War: Battle of the Yellow Ford: Irish forces under Hugh O'Neill, Earl of Tyrone, defeat an English expeditionary force under Henry Bagenal.
- 1888An audio recording of English composer Arthur Sullivan’s “The Lost Chord”, one of the first recordings of music ever made, is played during a press conference introducing Thomas Edison’s phonograph in London, England.
- 1897Franco-Hova Wars: The town of Anosimena is captured by French troops from Menabe defenders in Madagascar.
- 1901The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.
- 1971Bahrain declares independence as the State of Bahrain.
- 1974The second Turkish invasion of Cyprus begins; 140,000 to 200,000 Greek Cypriots become refugees. Around 6,000 massacred, 1,619 missing.
- 1994Ilich Ramírez Sánchez, also known as “Carlos the Jackal”, is captured.
- 2003A widescale power blackout affects the northeast United States and Canada.
- 2006Chencholai bombing: Sixty-one Sri Lankan Tamils are killed in a Sri Lankan Air force bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taylor Mead, Mario Del Monaco, Randy Sklar, Christian Olde Wolbers, Jimmy Scott, Bryn Terfel, Diane Franklin, John Logan, Jeff Stearns, Aishwarya Rai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 14, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1934 – Audrey Dalton, Irish actress; July 20, 1979 – Charlotte Hatherley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ash and Nightnurse); August 28, 1982 – Gionna Cabrera, Filipino model, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2005.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973