Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 228th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,608 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Signe Hasso
- 1925Münir Özkul
- 1941Lou Perryman
- 1958Simple Kapadia
- 1963Lady Miss Kier
- 1974Gry Bay
- 1985Andrea Lewis
- 1986Natalia Kills
- 1989Kristina Karjalainen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1917Óscar Romero, Salvadoran archbishop (d. 1980)
- 1919Huntz Hall, American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1931Richard F. Heck, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1944Dimitris Sioufas, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Health
- 1950Tommy Aldridge, American drummer (Motörhead, Whitesnake, Black Oak Arkansas, and Thin Lizzy)
- 1956Robert Syms, English businessman and politician
- 1969Christian Mixon, American actor and race car driver
- 1972Matthew Wood, American voice actor and engineer
- 1976Boudewijn Zenden, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1981Song Ji-hyo, South Korean model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Carloman, mayor of the palace of Austrasia, renounces his position as majordomo and retires to a monastery near Rome. His brother Pepin the Short becomes the sole ruler (de facto) of the Frankish Kingdom.
- 927The Saracens conquer and destroy Taranto.
- 1540Arequipa, Peru, is founded.
- 1863The Anglo-Satsuma War begins between the Satsuma Domain of Japan and the United Kingdom (Traditional Japanese date: July 2, 1863).
- 1952A flash flood drenches the town of Lynmouth, England, killing 34 people.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
- 1971Bahrain gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1971President Richard Nixon completes the break from the gold standard by ending convertibility of the United States dollar into gold by foreign investors.
- 1975Takeo Miki makes the first official pilgrimage to Yasukuni Shrine by an incumbent prime minister on the anniversary of the end of World War II.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Niamh Kavanagh, Greg Berlanti, Reggie Nalder, June Whitfield, Sarah Kozer, Charlie Robison, Lina Cavalieri, Eliades Ochoa, George Pal, Ricardo Darín.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 15, 1960.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1905 – Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, American actor and singer (d. 1977); February 20, 1972 – k-os, Canadian rapper and producer; January 28, 1954 – Kaneto Shiozawa, Japanese voice actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942