Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 228th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Jenny Hanley
- 1951Ann Biderman
- 1957Željko Ivanek
- 1963Alejandro González Iñárritu
- 1974Gry Bay
- 1974Natasha Henstridge
- 1982Heather Carolin
- 1983Yōko Honda
- 1985Cogie Domingo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1860Henrietta Vinton Davis, American actress and playwright (d. 1941)
- 1877Tachiyama Mineemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 22nd Yokozuna (d. 1941)
- 1912Wendy Hiller, English actress (d. 2003)
- 1919Huntz Hall, American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1934Bobby Byrd, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Famous Flames) (d. 2007)
- 1946Tony Robinson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Chuck Burgi, American drummer (Blue Öyster Cult, Rainbow, and Brand X)
- 1958Laurie Bembenek, American murderer (d. 2010)
- 1969Kevin Cheng, American-Hong Kong singer and actor
- 1977Igor Cassina, Italian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 927The Saracens conquer and destroy Taranto.
- 1461The Empire of Trebizond surrenders to the forces of Sultan Mehmed II. This is regarded by some historians as the real end of the Byzantine Empire. Emperor David is exiled and later murdered.
- 1483Pope Sixtus IV consecrates the Sistine Chapel.
- 1537Asunción, Paraguay, is founded.
- 1599Nine Years’ War: Battle of Curlew Pass – Irish forces led by Hugh Roe O'Donnell successfully ambush English forces, led by Sir Conyers Clifford, sent to relieve Collooney Castle.
- 1863The Anglo-Satsuma War begins between the Satsuma Domain of Japan and the United Kingdom (Traditional Japanese date: July 2, 1863).
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1915A story in New York World newspaper reveals that the Imperial German government had purchased excess phenol from Thomas Edison that could be used to make explosives for the war effort and diverted it to Bayer for aspirin production.
- 1969the Woodstock Music & Art Fair opens in upstate New York, featuring some of the top rock musicians of the era.
- 2007An 8.0-magnitude earthquake off the Pacific coast devastates Ica and various regions of Peru killing 514 and injuring 1,090.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa Ganzel, David Heavener, Jos LeDuc, Dee Wallace, June Lockhart, Yū Aoi, Jeri Ryan, Phillip Phillips, Phillip Noyce, Rob Morrow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 15, 1960.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1962 – Marley Marl, American rapper and producer (Juice Crew); October 3, 1969 – Tetsuya, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (L'Arc-en-Ciel); September 7, 1969 – Diane Farr, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958