Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 228th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,770 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wendy Hiller
- 1943María Rojo
- 1946Jimmy Webb
- 1957Željko Ivanek
- 1958Simple Kapadia
- 1961Arjun Sarja
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1970Anthony Anderson
- 1974Gry Bay
- 1989Belinda Peregrín
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1947Rakhee Gulzar, Indian actress
- 1954Mary Jo Salter, American poet and academic
- 1969Kevin Cheng, American-Hong Kong singer and actor
- 1970Anthony Anderson, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1974Tomasz Suwary, Polish footballer
- 1978Tim Foreman, American bass player (Switchfoot)
- 1983Yōko Honda, Japanese voice actress
- 1985Leah Hackett, English actress
- 1986Maria Fowler, English model and actress
- 1993Clinton N'Jie, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Arab–Byzantine wars: Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik begins the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople, which will last for nearly a year.
- 747Carloman, mayor of the palace of Austrasia, renounces his position as majordomo and retires to a monastery near Rome. His brother Pepin the Short becomes the sole ruler (de facto) of the Frankish Kingdom.
- 982Holy Roman Emperor Otto II is defeated by the Saracens in the Battle of Capo Colonna, in Calabria
- 1018Byzantine general Eustathios Daphnomeles blinds and captures Ibatzes of Bulgaria by a ruse, thereby ending Bulgarian resistance against Emperor Basil II’s conquest of Bulgaria.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1915A story in New York World newspaper reveals that the Imperial German government had purchased excess phenol from Thomas Edison that could be used to make explosives for the war effort and diverted it to Bayer for aspirin production.
- 1942World War II: Operation Pedestal: The SS Ohio reaches the island of Malta barely afloat carrying vital fuel supplies for the island’s defenses.
- 1961Border guard Conrad Schumann flees from East Germany while on duty guarding the construction of the Berlin Wall.
- 1962James Joseph Dresnok defects to North Korea after running across the Korean Demilitarized Zone. Dresnok still resides in the capital, Pyongyang.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enrico Di Giuseppe, Ken Leung, Vittoria Puccini, Roosevelt Sykes, Cécilia Rodhe, Jan Smit, Cleo Moore, Gabriella Wilde, Tommy Steele, Karima Adebibe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 15, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1917 – Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957); July 3, 1987 – Mikie Hara, Japanese model and actress; June 21, 1911 – Irving Fein, American producer and manager (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,117