Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,359 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 317 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Signe Hasso
- 1923Rose Marie
- 1944Sylvie Vartan
- 1946Jimmy Webb
- 1968Debra Messing
- 1970Ben Silverman
- 1980Natalie Press
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1983Yōko Honda
- 1995Chief Keef
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1898Jan Brzechwa, Polish author and poet (d. 1966)
- 1905Emile St. Godard, Canadian dog sled racer (d. 1948)
- 1926Julius Katchen, American pianist and composer (d. 1969)
- 1935Jim Dale, English-American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1949Beverly Burns, American captain and pilot
- 1958Victor Shenderovich, Russian journalist and radio host
- 1966Scott Brosius, American baseball player and coach
- 1970Anthony Anderson, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1977Igor Cassina, Italian gymnast
- 1985Cogie Domingo, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1070The Pavian-born Benedictine Lanfranc is appointed as the new Archbishop of Canterbury in England.
- 1248The foundation stone of Cologne Cathedral, built to house the relics of the Three Wise Men, is laid. (Construction is eventually completed in 1880.)
- 1540Arequipa, Peru, is founded.
- 1599Nine Years’ War: Battle of Curlew Pass – Irish forces led by Hugh Roe O'Donnell successfully ambush English forces, led by Sir Conyers Clifford, sent to relieve Collooney Castle.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1939The Wizard of Oz premieres at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, California.
- 1942World War II: Operation Pedestal: The SS Ohio reaches the island of Malta barely afloat carrying vital fuel supplies for the island’s defenses.
- 1947India gains Independence from British rule after near 190 years of Crown rule and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1960Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) becomes independent from France.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: İlhan İrem, Maian Kärmas, Jimmy Fortune, Mille Petrozza, David Doyle, Kelli O'Hara, Chaske Spencer, Ronnie Gilbert, Grant Hill, Patrick Van Horn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 15, 1991.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1983 – Christine Woods, American actress; October 9, 1918 – Lila Kedrova, Russian-French actress (d. 2000); July 12, 1961 – Shiva Rajkumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925