Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 322 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Amir Khan
- 1944Sylvie Vartan
- 1958Simple Kapadia
- 1963Alejandro González Iñárritu
- 1965Rob Thomas
- 1972Chris Morrissey
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1988Zaira Nara
- 1989Belinda Peregrín
- 1990Aglaja Brix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1859Charles Comiskey, American baseball player and manager (d. 1931)
- 1938Maxine Waters, American educator and politician
- 1938Stephen Breyer, American lawyer and judge
- 1945Khaleda Zia, Bangladeshi politician, 9th Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- 1946Tony Robinson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Simon Hart, Welsh soldier and politician
- 1976Boudewijn Zenden, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1977Anthony Rocca, Australian footballer and coach
- 1978Stavros Tziortziopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1986Samantha Crain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Arab–Byzantine wars: Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik begins the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople, which will last for nearly a year.
- 718Arab–Byzantine wars: Raising of the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople.
- 1018Byzantine general Eustathios Daphnomeles blinds and captures Ibatzes of Bulgaria by a ruse, thereby ending Bulgarian resistance against Emperor Basil II’s conquest of Bulgaria.
- 1511Afonso de Albuquerque of Portugal conquers Malacca, the capital of the Malacca Sultanate.
- 1519Panama City, Panama, is founded.
- 1914A male servant of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright sets fire to the living quarters of the latter’s Wisconsin home, Taliesin, murders seven people and burns the living quarters to the ground.
- 1952A flash flood drenches the town of Lynmouth, England, killing 34 people.
- 1960Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) becomes independent from France.
- 1963Execution of Henry John Burnett, the last man to be hanged in Scotland.
- 1984The Kurdistan Workers’ Party in Turkey starts a campaign of armed attacks upon the Turkish military with an attack on police and gendarmerie bases in Şemdinli and Eruh
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Théo, Helen Forrest, Heinrich Schroth, Bobby Jameson, Louis Leterrier, Vladimir Etush, Sara Tommasi, Rosa López, Sharon Small, Kathleen Edwards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1917 – Jerry Wexler, American journalist and producer (d. 2008); March 10, 1919 – Marion Hutton, American singer and actress (d. 1987); April 3, 1959 – David Hyde Pierce, American actor and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070