Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 227th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,117 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Henrietta Vinton Davis
- 1931Paul McDowell
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1972Ben Affleck
- 1974Gry Bay
- 1980Natalie Press
- 1986Maria Fowler
- 1986Samantha Crain
- 1988Zaira Nara
- 1995Yui Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1882Gisela Richter, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1972)
- 1886Bill Whitty, Australian cricketer (d. 1974)
- 1919Dina Wadia, English-Pakistani daughter of Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- 1924Phyllis Schlafly, American lawyer and activist
- 1928Carl Joachim Classen, German scholar and academic (d. 2013)
- 1929Georgios Roubanis, Greek pole vaulter
- 1950Anne, Princess Royal of the United Kingdom
- 1962Rıdvan Dilmen, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1972Ben Affleck, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Natasha Henstridge, Canadian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 778The Battle of Roncevaux Pass, at which Roland is killed.
- 1018Byzantine general Eustathios Daphnomeles blinds and captures Ibatzes of Bulgaria by a ruse, thereby ending Bulgarian resistance against Emperor Basil II’s conquest of Bulgaria.
- 1843Tivoli Gardens, one of the oldest still intact amusement parks in the world, opens in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1893Ibadan area becomes a British Protectorate after a treaty signed by Fijabi, the Baale of Ibadan with the British acting Governor of Lagos, George C. Denton.
- 1935Will Rogers and Wiley Post are killed after their aircraft develops engine problems during takeoff in Barrow, Alaska.
- 1939Thirteen Stukas dive into the ground during a disastrous air-practice at Neuhammer. There are no survivors.
- 1945Effective surrender of Japan in World War II.
- 1954Alfredo Stroessner begins his dictatorship in Paraguay.
- 1971Bahrain gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2005Israel’s unilateral disengagement plan to evict all Israelis from the Gaza Strip and from four settlements in the northern West Bank begins.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Mullan, Brother Tom, Eiji Maruyama, Ken Campbell, Rachel Messerer, Angie Martinez, Hadise, Patiparn Pataweekarn, Larry Wilcox, Charles Shyer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1927 – Richard Johnson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); December 22, 1972 – Vanessa Paradis, French singer-songwriter and actress; June 12, 1964 – Paula Marshall, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065