Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1987 was a Sunday and it was the 228th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,790 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 365 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937David Behrman
- 1943Sharon Baird
- 1945Bob Balaban
- 1950Neda Ukraden
- 1970Saif Ali Khan
- 1982Todd Haberkorn
- 1985Cristin Milioti
- 1993Cameron Monaghan
- 2003Harvey Bautista
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1877Roque Ruaño, Spanish priest and engineer (d. 1935)
- 1930Frank Gifford, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2015)
- 1930Tony Trabert, American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1933Julie Newmar, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1940Bruce Beresford, Australian director and producer
- 1946Dick Murdoch, American wrestler (d. 1996)
- 1949Scott Asheton, American drummer (The Stooges and Sonic’s Rendezvous Band) (d. 2014)
- 1958Oscar Collodo, Swiss-Italian rugby player and coach
- 1964Jimmy Arias, American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1980Øystein Moen, Norwegian pianist and composer (Puma and Jaga Jazzist)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328The House of Gonzaga seizes power in the Duchy of Mantua, and will rule until 1708.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans led by General John Stark rout British and Brunswick troops under Friedrich Baum at the Battle of Bennington in Walloomsac, New York.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Camden: The British defeat the Americans near Camden, South Carolina.
- 1891The Basilica of San Sebastian in Manila, the first all-steel church in Asia, is officially inaugurated and blessed.
- 1900The Battle of Elands River during the Second Boer War ends after a 13-day siege is lifted by the British. The battle had begun when a force of between 2,000 and 3,000 Boers had surrounded a force of 500 Australians, Rhodesians, Canadians and British soldiers at a supply dump at Brakfontein Drift.
- 1918The Battle of Lake Baikal was fought between the Czechoslovak Legion and the Red Army.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Radzymin concludes; the Soviet Red Army is forced to turn away from Warsaw.
- 1920Ray Chapman of the Cleveland Indians is hit on the head by a fastball thrown by Carl Mays of the New York Yankees, and dies early the next day. Chapman was the second player to die from injuries sustained in a Major League Baseball game, the first being Doc Powers in 1909.
- 1930The first color sound cartoon, called Fiddlesticks, is made by Ub Iwerks.
- 2013The ferry St. Thomas Aquinas collides with a cargo ship and sinks at Cebu, Philippines, killing 61 people and 59 others missing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 16.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bret McKenzie, Kel Mitchell, Paul Thomas Anderson, Benoît Ferreux, Ezgi Asaroğlu, Maja Latinović, Trevor McNevan, Bruce Weitz, Ben Silverman, Sarah Chalke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 16, 1987.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Who’s That Girl by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1989 – Bebe Rexha, American singer-songwriter (Black Cards); June 10, 1977 – Adam Darski Polish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Behemoth); January 17, 1989 – Hollie-Jay Bowes, English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020