Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 229th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Lalla Carlsen
- 1893Mae West
- 1939Luther Allison
- 1942Muslim Magomayev
- 1951Richard Hunt
- 1966Maysa Leak
- 1978Vibeke Stene
- 1986Bryton James
- 1993Cinta Laura
- 1996Ella Cruz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1896Tõnis Kint, Estonian lieutenant and politician, Prime Minister of Estonia in exile (d. 1991)
- 1920Lida Moser, American photographer and author (d. 2014)
- 1943Edward Cowie, English composer, painter, and author
- 1958Kirk Stevens, Canadian snooker player
- 1971Gonzalo Inzunza Inzunza, Mexican drug lord (d. 2013)
- 1976Scott Halberstadt, American actor
- 1977Mike Lewis, Welsh guitarist (Lostprophets, Public Disturbance, and No Devotion)
- 1984Garrett Wolfe, American football player
- 1987Paolo Serrano, Filipino actor
- 1988Bianca Collins, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386Karl Topia, the ruler of Princedom of Albania forges an alliance with the Republic of Venice, committing to participate in all wars of the Republic and receiving coastal protection against the Ottomans in return.
- 1585A first group of colonists sent by Sir Walter Raleigh under the charge of Ralph Lane lands in the New World to create Roanoke Colony on Roanoke Island, off the coast of present-day North Carolina.
- 1611Gaspar de Borja y Velasco is made a cardinal by Pope Paul V.
- 1807Robert Fulton’s North River Steamboat leaves New York, New York, for Albany, New York, on the Hudson River, inaugurating the first commercial steamboat service in the world.
- 1883The first public performance of the Dominican Republic’s national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- 1908Fantasmagorie, the first animated cartoon, created by Émile Cohl, is shown in Paris, France.
- 1947The Radcliffe Line, the border between Dominion of India and Dominion of Pakistan is revealed.
- 1959Kind of Blue by Miles Davis, the much acclaimed and highly influential best selling jazz recording of all time, is released.
- 1999A 7.4-magnitude earthquake strikes İzmit, Turkey, killing more than 17,000 and injuring 44,000.
- 2002The Act of Entrusting the World to the Divine Mercy and consecration of the sanctuary in Kraków-Łagiewniki by John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for August 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caitlin EJ Meyer, Kenny Ireland, Millie Corretjer, Robert Johnson, Lainie Kazan, Freddie Stroma, Maurice Baquet, Brian De Palma, Livia Brito, Josh Holloway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 17, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1922 – Jean Darling, American actress and singer (d. 2015); November 15, 1929 – Joe Hinton, American singer (d. 1968); February 22, 1950 – Lenny Kuhr, Dutch singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964