Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 229th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,655 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Willem Duys
- 1939Anthony Valentine
- 1951Elba Ramalho
- 1957Laurence Overmire
- 1962Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss
- 1968Helen McCrory
- 1970Rupert Degas
- 1978Jelena Karleuša
- 1985Yū Aoi
- 1988Erika Toda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1828Jules Bernard Luys, French neurologist and physician (d. 1897)
- 1887Charles I of Austria (d. 1922)
- 1890Stefan Bastyr, Polish soldier and pilot (d. 1920)
- 1920Maureen O'Hara, Irish-American actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1934João Donato, Brazilian pianist and composer
- 1944Jean-Bernard Pommier, French pianist and conductor
- 1964Dave Penney, English footballer and manager
- 1970Rupert Degas, English actor and producer
- 1984Oksana Domnina, Russian ice dancer
- 1991Austin Butler, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1723Ioan Giurgiu Patachi becomes Bishop of Făgăraș and is festively installed in his position at the St. Nicolas Cathedral in Făgăraș, after being formally confirmed earlier by Pope Clement XI.
- 1807Robert Fulton’s North River Steamboat leaves New York, New York, for Albany, New York, on the Hudson River, inaugurating the first commercial steamboat service in the world.
- 1862American Indian Wars: The Dakota War of 1862 begins in Minnesota as Lakota warriors attack white settlements along the Minnesota River.
- 1883The first public performance of the Dominican Republic’s national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- 1943World War II: The U.S. Seventh Army under General George S. Patton arrives in Messina, Italy, followed several hours later by the British 8th Army under Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery, thus completing the Allied conquest of Sicily.
- 1953Addiction: First meeting of Narcotics Anonymous in Southern California.
- 1959Kind of Blue by Miles Davis, the much acclaimed and highly influential best selling jazz recording of all time, is released.
- 1969Category 5 Hurricane Camille hits the U.S. Gulf Coast, killing 256 and causing $1.42 billion in damage.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: US President Bill Clinton admits in taped testimony that he had an “improper physical relationship” with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. On the same day he admits before the nation that he “misled people” about the relationship.
- 2005The first forced evacuation of settlers, as part of Israel’s unilateral disengagement plan, starts.
View the complete list of historical events for August 17.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Yari, Jaleel White, Martha MacIsaac, Dinah Cancer, Gemma Hayes, Girija Devi, Jerzy Stuhr, Peter O'Toole, Kwon So-hyun, David Breashears.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 17, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1947 – Roky Erickson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The 13th Floor Elevators); September 23, 1975 – Layzie Bone, American rapper and actor (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Bone Brothers, and Mo Thugs); January 13, 1931 – Ian Hendry, English actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 995