Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 230th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,066 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Hugues Aufray
- 1933Roman Polanski
- 1952Elayne Boosler
- 1957Diana Castle
- 1967Daler Mehndi
- 1968Lee Seung-yeon
- 1970Jessica Hsuan
- 1971Jacob Vargas
- 1993Maia Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1869Carl Rungius, German-American painter and educator (d. 1959)
- 1898Clemente Biondetti, Italian race car driver (d. 1955)
- 1930Liviu Librescu, Romanian-American engineer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1936Robert Redford, American actor, director, and producer
- 1945Lewis Burwell Puller, Jr., American soldier, lawyer, and author (d. 1994)
- 1956John Debney, American composer and conductor
- 1957Diana Castle, American actress
- 1958Didier Auriol, French race car driver
- 1966Gustavo Charif, Argentinian director and producer
- 1980Bart Scott, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1304The Battle of Mons-en-Pévèle is fought to a draw between the French army and the Flemish militias.
- 1612The trial of the Pendle witches, one of England’s most famous witch trials, begins at Lancaster Assizes.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1917A Great Fire in Thessaloniki, Greece destroys 32% of the city leaving 70,000 individuals homeless.
- 1920The Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing women’s suffrage.
- 1938The Thousand Islands Bridge, connecting New York, United States with Ontario, Canada over the Saint Lawrence River, is dedicated by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1950Julien Lahaut, the chairman of the Communist Party of Belgium is assassinated by far-right elements.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1965Vietnam War: Operation Starlite begins: United States Marines destroy a Viet Cong stronghold on the Van Tuong peninsula in the first major American ground battle of the war.
- 1971Vietnam War: Australia and New Zealand decide to withdraw their troops from Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari Henmi, Kim Jaewon, Kaye Ballard, Christine Bersola-Babao, Isaiah Washington, Alberto Rabagliati, Oscar Brand, Lily Collins, Marcel Mouloudji, Katy Perry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 18, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1959 – Ian McCulloch, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Echo & the Bunnymen, Electrafixion, and Crucial Three); June 18, 1927 – Eva Bartok, Hungarian-English actress (d. 1998); May 20, 1959 – Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, American singer-songwriter and ukulele player (Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau) (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027