Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 230th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,012 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Jack Pickford
- 1916Don Keefer
- 1935Rafer Johnson
- 1939Harald Heide-Steen Jr.
- 1943Martin Mull
- 1956Jon Schwartz
- 1961Birol Ünel
- 1978Andy Samberg
- 1979Mohib Mirza
- 1989Nikki Bacolod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1692Louis Henri, Duke of Bourbon (d. 1740)
- 1857Libert H. Boeynaems, Belgian-American bishop and missionary (d. 1926)
- 1870Lavr Kornilov, Russian general and explorer (d. 1918)
- 1903Charlotte Klamroth, German super-centenarian (d. 2015)
- 1903Lucienne Boyer, French singer (d. 1983)
- 1929Hugues Aufray, French singer-songwriter
- 1952Ricardo Villa, Argentinian footballer and coach
- 1957Ron Strykert, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Men at Work)
- 1969Mark Kuhlmann, German rugby player and coach
- 1972Masahiro Nakai, Japanese singer and actor (SMAP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1304The Battle of Mons-en-Pévèle is fought to a draw between the French army and the Flemish militias.
- 1587Virginia Dare, granddaughter of Governor John White of the Colony of Roanoke, becomes the first English child born in the Americas.
- 1590John White, the governor of the Roanoke Colony, returns from a supply trip to England and finds his settlement deserted.
- 1838The Wilkes Expedition, which would explore the Puget Sound and Antarctica, weighs anchor at Hampton Roads.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1917A Great Fire in Thessaloniki, Greece destroys 32% of the city leaving 70,000 individuals homeless.
- 1938The Thousand Islands Bridge, connecting New York, United States with Ontario, Canada over the Saint Lawrence River, is dedicated by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1958Brojen Das from Bangladesh swims across the English Channel in a competition, as the first Bengali and the first Asian to do so. He came first among 39 competitors.
- 1971Vietnam War: Australia and New Zealand decide to withdraw their troops from Vietnam.
- 1989Leading presidential hopeful Luis Carlos Galán is assassinated near Bogotá in Colombia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hayley Evetts, Ara Gevorgyan, Maimi Yajima, Nicholas Evans, Megan Young, Tania Tsanaklidou, Natalya Bondarchuk, David Olney, Jeff Blumenkrantz, Mariko Kouda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 18, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1928 – Nigel Davenport, English actor (d. 2013); January 24, 1967 – Phil LaMarr, American actor, singer, and screenwriter; June 4, 1986 – Shane Kippel, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020