Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 230th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,009 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Don Keefer
- 1935Rafer Johnson
- 1957Carole Bouquet
- 1961Glenn Plummer
- 1964Craig Bierko
- 1964Jim Florentine
- 1965Ikue Ōtani
- 1969Edward Norton
- 1987Siri Tollerød
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1834Marshall Field, American businessman, founded Marshall Field’s (d. 1906)
- 1923Jenni Irani, Indian-Pakistani cricketer (d. 1982)
- 1925Pierre Grondin, Canadian surgeon and academic (d. 2006)
- 1932Bill Bennett, Canadian lawyer and politician, 27th Premier of British Columbia
- 1940Adam Makowicz, Polish-Canadian pianist and composer
- 1956Sandeep Patil, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1959Tom Prichard, American wrestler and trainer
- 1966Gustavo Charif, Argentinian director and producer
- 1980Esteban Cambiasso, Argentinian footballer
- 1980Jeremy Shockey, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Marriage in Paris, France, of the Huguenot King Henry III of Navarre to Margaret of Valois, in a supposed attempt to reconcile Protestants and Catholics.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Globe Tavern: Union forces try to cut a vital Confederate supply-line into Petersburg, Virginia, by attacking the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers Martian moon Phobos.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1950Julien Lahaut, the chairman of the Communist Party of Belgium is assassinated by far-right elements.
- 1958Vladimir Nabokov’s controversial novel Lolita is published in the United States.
- 1976In the Korean Demilitarized Zone at Panmunjom, the Axe murder incident results in the death of two US soldiers.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathleen Kinmont, Mana Ashida, Poppy Montgomery, Han Eun-jung, Mark Olson, Kōji Yada, Hilary Duff, Yuka Iguchi, Oscar De La Hoya, Scotty Beckett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 18, 1962.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1965 – Lesli Kay, American actress; June 7, 1960 – Bill Prady, American screenwriter and producer; December 2, 1968 – Lucy Liu, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946