Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1914 was a Wednesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Olga Baclanova
- 1903Lewis Sargent
- 1940Johnny Nash
- 1943Billy J. Kramer
- 1963John Stamos
- 1965Kyra Sedgwick
- 1974Ryo Fukawa
- 1984Micah Alberti
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant
- 1989Romeo Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1871Orville Wright, American engineer and pilot, co-founded the Wright Company (d. 1948)
- 1878Manuel L. Quezon, Filipino soldier, lawyer, and politician, 2nd President of the Philippines (d. 1944)
- 1914Lajos Baróti, Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 2005)
- 1934Renée Richards, American tennis player and ophthalmologist
- 1935Bobby Richardson, American baseball player and coach
- 1955Ned Yost, American baseball player and manager
- 1973Marco Materazzi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1980Michael Todd, American bass player (Coheed and Cambria)
- 1982Willy Denzey, French singer
- 1984Simon Bird, English actor and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1854The First Sioux War begins when United States Army soldiers kill Lakota chief Conquering Bear and in return are massacred.
- 1914The Ottoman–Bulgarian alliance is signed in Sofia.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1981Gulf of Sidra Incident: United States fighters intercept and shoot down two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets over the Gulf of Sidra.
- 1989Radio Caroline, the offshore pirate station in the North Sea, is raided by British and Dutch governments.
- 1989Several hundred East Germans cross the frontier between Hungary and Austria during the Pan-European Picnic, part of the events that began the process of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 1999In Belgrade, Yugoslavia, tens of thousands of Serbians rally to demand the resignation of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia President Slobodan Milošević.
- 2005A series of strong storms lashes Southern Ontario spawning several tornadoes as well as creating extreme flash flooding within the city of Toronto and its surrounding communities. In Toronto, it is also dubbed the “Toronto Supercell”.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Betty Carter, Gerry Boulet, Antanas Škėma, Nuno Bettencourt, John Bush, Lloyd Bacon, Yūko Kaida, Dave Foley, Lea Salonga, Simon Gosejohann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 19, 1914.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1925 – John Dexter, English director and producer (d. 1990); October 2, 1970 – Kelly Ripa, American actress, producer, and talk show host; December 17, 1926 – Stephen Lewis, English actor, comedian, director, screenwriter, and playwright (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041