Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1969 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 594 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Eddy Raven
- 1951Gustavo Santaolalla
- 1951Lillian Müller
- 1959Derya Alabora
- 1963John Stamos
- 1974Tim Kasher
- 1984Micah Alberti
- 1986Christina Perri
- 1987Anaïs Lameche
- 1997Joseph Castanon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1928Bernard Levin, English journalist, author, and broadcaster (d. 2004)
- 1933Bettina Cirone, American model and photographer
- 1938Joe Frank, American radio host
- 1963Joey Tempest, Swedish singer-songwriter (Europe)
- 1974Zubayr Al-Rimi, Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2003)
- 1976Stephan Schmidt, German footballer and manager
- 1980Paul Parry, Welsh footballer
- 1982Erika Christensen, American actress
- 1983Missy Higgins, Australian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Nick Driebergen, Dutch swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as “the 45”.
- 1861First ascent of Weisshorn, fifth highest summit in the Alps.
- 1862American Indian Wars: During an uprising in Minnesota, Lakota warriors decide not to attack heavily-defended Fort Ridgely and instead turn to the settlement of New Ulm, killing white settlers along the way.
- 1895American frontier murderer and outlaw John Wesley Hardin is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1960Cold War: In Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union, downed American U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers is sentenced to ten years imprisonment by the Soviet Union for espionage.
- 2009A series of bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kills 101 and injures 565 others.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Becker, Bernadette Peters, Isabel Jewell, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jean Grae, Andreas Katsulas, Aaron Tveit, Stefanie Scott, Germán Magariños, Liana Del Balzo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 19, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1952 – Keiko Matsuzaka, Japanese actress; September 5, 1907 – Layne Britton, American makeup artist and actor (d. 1993); July 17, 1950 – Derek de Lint, Dutch actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049