Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1969 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,479 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Elsie Ferguson
- 1899Charlie Hall
- 1926Angus Scrimm
- 1933Debra Paget
- 1938Diana Muldaur
- 1947Dave Dutton
- 1961Tony Longo
- 1963John Stamos
- 1968Mark McGuinn
- 1974Ryo Fukawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1955Ned Yost, American baseball player and manager
- 1958Anthony Muñoz, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1959Ricky Pierce, American basketball player
- 1967Satya Nadella, Indian-American businessman
- 1969Kazuyoshi Tatsunami, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 1969Matthew Perry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Christina Perri, American singer-songwriter
- 1987Nico Hülkenberg, German race car driver
- 1987Richard Stearman, English footballer
- 1998Ella Guevara, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1759Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years’ War between Great Britain and France.
- 1768Saint Isaac’s Cathedral is founded in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Battle of Blue Licks: The last major engagement of the war, almost ten months after the surrender of the British commander Charles Cornwallis following the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1960Sputnik program: Korabl-Sputnik 2: The Soviet Union launches the satellite with the dogs Belka and Strelka, 40 mice, two rats and a variety of plants.
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1989Radio Caroline, the offshore pirate station in the North Sea, is raided by British and Dutch governments.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Frusciante, Agata Buzek, David Koepp, Ian McKellen, Doug Liman, Will Yun Lee, Yongyoot Thongkongtoon, Edvard Drabløs, Jon Paul Steuer, Arthur H.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 19, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1966 – Mary Stuart Masterson, American actress, director, and producer; July 7, 1984 – Marie-Mai, Canadian singer; March 1, 1935 – Robert Conrad, American actor, director, and commentator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057