Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 214th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,510 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Myrna Loy
- 1937Garth Hudson
- 1939Wes Craven
- 1940Will Tura
- 1941Doris Coley
- 1942Juan Formell
- 1951Joe Lynn Turner
- 1959Johnny Kemp
- 1962Cynthia Stevenson
- 1980Uğur Rıfat Karlova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1913Xavier Thaninayagam, Sri Lankan scholar and academic (d. 1980)
- 1924James Baldwin, American author, poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1987)
- 1929Vidya Charan Shukla, Indian politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1945Bunker Roy, Indian educator and activist
- 1955Tim Dunigan, American actor
- 1957Mojo Nixon, American singer-songwriter
- 1971Jason Bell, Australian rugby player
- 1973Susie O'Neill, Australian swimmer
- 1980Ivica Banović, Croatian footballer
- 1994Laura Pigossi, Brazilian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869Japan’s samurai, farmer, artisan, merchant class system (Shinōkōshō) is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese date: June 25, 1869).
- 1870Tower Subway, the world’s first underground tube railway, opens in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1897Anglo-Afghan War: The Siege of Malakand ends when a relief column is able to reach the British garrison in the Malakand states adjacent to India’s North West Frontier Province.
- 1916World War I: Austrian sabotage causes the sinking of the Italian battleship Leonardo da Vinci in Taranto.
- 1922A typhoon hits Shantou, Republic of China killing more than 50,000 people.
- 1939Albert Einstein and Leo Szilard write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan Project to develop a nuclear weapon.
- 1944World War II: The largest trade convoy of the world wars arrives safely in the Western Approaches.
- 1968An earthquake hits Casiguran, Aurora, Philippines killing more than 270 people and wounding 261.
- 1985Delta Air Lines Flight 191, a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar, crashes at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport killing 137.
- 2005Air France Flight 358, lands at Toronto Pearson International Airport, and runs off the runway causing the plane to burst into flames leaving 12 injuries and no fatalities.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yana Gupta, Ryo Narushima, Margaret O'Brien, Charles Malik Whitfield, Susan Tully, Jim Metzler, Daisuke Gōri, Molière, Jeff Lynne, Joshua Leonard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 2, 1925.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1967 – Philip Seymour Hoffman, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); March 15, 1941 – Mike Love, American singer-songwriter (The Beach Boys and Celebration); July 4, 1990 – David Kross, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900