Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 214th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,624 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1612Saskia van Uylenburgh
- 1890Marin Sais
- 1900Helen Morgan
- 1941Doris Coley
- 1943Max Wright
- 1950Kathryn Harrold
- 1953Donnie Munro
- 1972Jacinda Barrett
- 1974Angie Cepeda
- 1991Skyler Day
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1872George E. Stewart, Australian-American colonel, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1946)
- 1900Holling C. Holling, American author and illustrator (d. 1973)
- 1922Betsy Bloomingdale, American philanthropist and socialite
- 1925Jorge Rafael Videla, Argentinian general and politician, 43rd President of Argentina (d. 2013)
- 1937Gundula Janowitz, Austrian operatic soprano
- 1943Tom Burgmeier, American baseball player and coach
- 1945Bunker Roy, Indian educator and activist
- 1951Per Westerberg, Swedish businessman and politician, Speaker of the Parliament of Sweden
- 1951Steve Hillage, English guitarist (Uriel, Gong, Khan, and System 7)
- 1979Donna Air, English model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 338 BCA Macedonian army led by Philip II defeated the combined forces of Athens and Thebes in the Battle of Chaeronea, securing Macedonian hegemony in Greece and the Aegean.
- 461Majorian is arrested near Tortona (Northern Italy) and deposed by the Suebian general Ricimer as puppet emperor.
- 1870Tower Subway, the world’s first underground tube railway, opens in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1916World War I: Austrian sabotage causes the sinking of the Italian battleship Leonardo da Vinci in Taranto.
- 1918The first general strike in Canadian history takes place in Vancouver.
- 1937The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 is passed in America, the effect of which is to render marijuana and all its by-products illegal.
- 1968An earthquake hits Casiguran, Aurora, Philippines killing more than 270 people and wounding 261.
- 1989Pakistan is re-admitted to the Commonwealth of Nations after having restored democracy for the first time since 1972.
- 1990Iraq invades Kuwait, eventually leading to the Gulf War.
- 2014At least 146 people were killed and more than 114 injured in an explosion at a factory near Shanghai.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clara Schønfeld, David Leland, William Russ, Yash Johar, Koutaro Tanaka, Shringar Nagaraj, John Hannah, Ian Axel, Greg Wise, Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 2, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1918 – Ingmar Bergman, Swedish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007); May 27, 1973 – Jack McBrayer, American actor and producer; October 21, 1955 – Rich Mullins, American singer-songwriter (A Ragamuffin Band) (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028