Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1992 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Gary Merrill
- 1941Ede Staal
- 1959Victoria Jackson
- 1961Cold 187um
- 1967Aline Brosh McKenna
- 1970Kevin Smith
- 1975Ingrid Rubio
- 1984Britt Nicole
- 1991Skyler Day
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1835Elisha Gray, American businessman, co-founded Western Electric (d. 1901)
- 1876Pingali Venkayya, Indian geologist, designed the Flag of India (d. 1963)
- 1895Matt Henderson, New Zealand cricketer (d. 1970)
- 1935Betty Brosmer, American model and author
- 1940Beko Ransome-Kuti, Nigerian physician and activist (d. 2006)
- 1942Isabel Allende, Chilean-American journalist and author
- 1943Rose Tremain, English author and academic
- 1971Michael Hughes, Irish footballer and manager
- 1988Nayer, American singer-songwriter
- 1994Laura Pigossi, Brazilian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830Charles X of France abdicates the throne in favor of his grandson Henri.
- 1870Tower Subway, the world’s first underground tube railway, opens in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1918Japan announces that it is deploying troops to Siberia in the aftermath of World War I.
- 1923Vice President Calvin Coolidge becomes U.S. President upon the death of President Warren G. Harding.
- 1932The positron (antiparticle of the electron) is discovered by Carl D. Anderson.
- 1943World War II: The Motor Torpedo Boat PT-109 is rammed by the Japanese destroyer Amagiri and sinks. Lt. John F. Kennedy, future U.S. President, saves all but two of his crew.
- 1945World War II: End of the Potsdam Conference.
- 1968An earthquake hits Casiguran, Aurora, Philippines killing more than 270 people and wounding 261.
- 1985Delta Air Lines Flight 191, a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar, crashes at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport killing 137.
- 1989Pakistan is re-admitted to the Commonwealth of Nations after having restored democracy for the first time since 1972.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephanie Szostak, Caroline Blakiston, Merle Travis, Bruno Kastner, Mayumi Kojima, Leilani Dowding, Hank von Helvete, Keith Coogan, Charles Hutchison, Barbara Babcock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 2, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Used to Be My Playground by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 6, 1961 – George Clooney, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 24, 1959 – Anil Kapoor, Indian actor, singer, and producer; October 30, 1970 – Ben Bailey, American comedian, actor, and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050