Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,855 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Dave Brock
- 1953Peter Horton
- 1954Al Roker
- 1962James Marsters
- 1972Chaney Kley
- 1974Misha Collins
- 1976Kristen Miller
- 1985Brant Daugherty
- 1988Sarah R, Lotfi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1720Bernard de Bury, French harpsichord player and composer (d. 1785)
- 1845Albert Chmielowski, Polish saint, founded the Albertine Brothers (d. 1916)
- 1881Aleksander Hellat, Estonian politician, 6th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1943)
- 1954Al Roker, American journalist, actor, and author
- 1956Desmond Swayne, English soldier and politician, Vice-Chamberlain of the Household
- 1977James Ormond, English cricketer
- 1979Jamie Cullum, English singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1983Paulo André Cren Benini, Brazilian footballer
- 1986Andrew Surman, South African-English footballer
- 1986Manuel Pamić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The first Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1710War of the Spanish Succession: A multinational army led by the Austrian commander Guido Starhemberg defeats the Spanish-Bourbon army commanded by Alexandre Maître, Marquis de Bay in the Battle of Saragossa.
- 1910The Great Fire of 1910 (also commonly referred to as the “Big Blowup” or the “Big Burn”) occurs in northeast Washington, northern Idaho (the panhandle), and western Montana, burning approximately 3 e6acre.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Romania begins with a major Soviet Union offensive.
- 1950Korean War: United Nations repel an offensive by North Korean divisions attempting to cross the Nakdong River and assault the city of Taegu.
- 1965Keene, NH Episcopal seminarian Jonathan Daniels, 26, is martyred; murdered by shotgun at point-blank range in Hayneville, Alabama, by an unpaid sheriff’s deputy, sacrificing his life for young black activist Ruby Sales whom he pushed out of the way of the blast.
- 1988“Black Saturday” of the Yellowstone fire in Yellowstone National Park
- 1997Souhane massacre in Algeria; over 60 people are killed and 15 kidnapped.
- 2002A group of Iraqis opposed to the regime of Saddam Hussein take over the Iraqi Embassy in Berlin, Germany for five hours before releasing their hostages and surrendering.
- 2014Seventy-two people are killed in Japan’s Hiroshima Prefecture by a series of landslides caused by a month’s worth of rain that fell in one day.
View the complete list of historical events for August 20.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Chaplin, Jimmy Jones, Andrey Zvyagintsev, Reginald Owen, Koray Candemir, Monty Norman, Lynda Myles, Steve Hindalong, Kelis, George Roy Hill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 20, 1998.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1962 – Mitzi Kapture, American actress and director; April 1, 1936 – Peter Collinson, English-American director and producer (d. 1980); February 14, 1978 – Danai Gurira, Zimbabwean-American actress and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006