Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,977 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Jacqueline Susann
- 1949Katiana Balanika
- 1949Phil Lynott
- 1952John Hiatt
- 1954Tawn Mastrey
- 1966Colin Cunningham
- 1974Misha Collins
- 1984Mirai Moriyama
- 1992Demi Lovato
- 1995Liana Liberato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1873Eliel Saarinen, Finnish architect and academic, co-designed the National Museum of Finland (d. 1950)
- 1881Aleksander Hellat, Estonian politician, 6th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1943)
- 1949Nikolas Asimos, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1988)
- 1954Quinn Buckner, American basketball player and coach
- 1958David O. Russell, American director and screenwriter
- 1974Maxim Vengerov, Russian violinist and conductor
- 1982Meghan Ory, Canadian actress
- 1986Letizia Ciampa, Italian actress
- 1987Egon Kaur, Estonian race car driver
- 1994Merily Toom, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1000The foundation of the Hungarian state by Saint Stephen, celebrated as a National Day in Hungary.
- 1707The first Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1710War of the Spanish Succession: A multinational army led by the Austrian commander Guido Starhemberg defeats the Spanish-Bourbon army commanded by Alexandre Maître, Marquis de Bay in the Battle of Saragossa.
- 1882Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture debuts in Moscow, Russia.
- 1938Lou Gehrig hits his 23rd career grand slam, a record that stood for 75 years until it was broken by Alex Rodriguez.
- 1940World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill makes the fourth of his famous wartime speeches, containing the line “Never was so much owed by so many to so few”.
- 1965Keene, NH Episcopal seminarian Jonathan Daniels, 26, is martyred; murdered by shotgun at point-blank range in Hayneville, Alabama, by an unpaid sheriff’s deputy, sacrificing his life for young black activist Ruby Sales whom he pushed out of the way of the blast.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: More than 100,000 people rally outside the Soviet Union’s parliament building protesting the coup aiming to depose President Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1998U.S. embassy bombings: The United States launches cruise missile attacks against alleged al-Qaeda camps in Afghanistan and a suspected chemical plant in Sudan in retaliation for the August 7 bombings of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.
- 2002A group of Iraqis opposed to the regime of Saddam Hussein take over the Iraqi Embassy in Berlin, Germany for five hours before releasing their hostages and surrendering.
View the complete list of historical events for August 20.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean Butler, Leo Chiosso, Alex Arrowsmith, Spencer Tracy, Norman Treigle, Marisol Malaret, Macha Grenon, Juha Tapio, İsmail YK, Ron Ng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 20, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1984 – Kenny Wormald, American actor, dancer, and choreographer; May 1, 1978 – Nick Traina, American singer-songwriter (Link 80) (d. 1997); July 6, 1921 – Nancy Reagan, American actress, 40th First Lady of the United States.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076