Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1561Jacopo Peri
- 1941Dave Brock
- 1949Phil Lynott
- 1952Doug Fieger
- 1952John Hiatt
- 1958Ukee Washington
- 1974Amy Adams
- 1980Langhorne Slim
- 1983Andrew Garfield
- 1984Tsokye Tsomo Karchung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1918Jacqueline Susann, American actress and author (d. 1974)
- 1920Arnold Green, Estonian soldier and politician (d. 2011)
- 1957Jim Calder, Scottish rugby player
- 1958Nigel Dodds, Northern Irish lawyer and politician
- 1966Enrico Letta, Italian lawyer and politician, 55th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1975Elijah Williams, American football player and coach
- 1980Langhorne Slim, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Mijaín López, Cuban wrestler
- 1986Andrew Surman, South African-English footballer
- 1987Egon Kaur, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1308Pope Clement V pardons Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, absolving him of charges of heresy.
- 1391Konrad von Wallenrode becomes the 24th Grand Master of the Teutonic Order.
- 1672Former Grand Pensionary Johan de Witt and his brother Cornelis are brutally murdered by an angry mob in The Hague.
- 1882Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture debuts in Moscow, Russia.
- 1910The Great Fire of 1910 (also commonly referred to as the “Big Blowup” or the “Big Burn”) occurs in northeast Washington, northern Idaho (the panhandle), and western Montana, burning approximately 3 e6acre.
- 1926Japan’s public broadcasting company, Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai (NHK) is established.
- 1940World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill makes the fourth of his famous wartime speeches, containing the line “Never was so much owed by so many to so few”.
- 1955In Morocco, a force of Berbers from the Atlas Mountains region of Algeria raid two rural settlements and kill 77 French nationals.
- 1977Voyager program: NASA launches the Voyager 2 spacecraft.
- 1986In Edmond, Oklahoma, U.S. Postal employee Patrick Sherrill guns down 14 of his co-workers and then commits suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for August 20.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise Setara, Joseph Williams, Johnny Logan, Charlie Carver, Thuy Trang, Brian Perkins, Erica Andrews, Bobby Limb, Kyle Turley, Andy Picheta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 20, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1967 – Rebecca Schaeffer, American actress (d. 1989); October 5, 1951 – Karen Allen, American actress; January 8, 1924 – Ron Moody, English actor and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078