Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1995 was a Wednesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,979 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Malvina Reynolds
- 1931Barbara Eden
- 1945Rita Pavone
- 1959Edwyn Collins
- 1960Gary Hoey
- 1966Charley Boorman
- 1974Shifty Shellshock
- 1983Ruta Gedmintas
- 1986Kim Feenstra
- 1989Lianne La Havas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1854Moritz Moszkowski, Polish-German pianist and composer (d. 1925)
- 1919Vladimir Abramovich Rokhlin, Azerbaijani mathematician and theorist (d. 1984)
- 1929Zoltán Czibor, Hungarian footballer (d. 1997)
- 1933Robert Curl, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1956Robert L. Manahan, American actor (d. 2000)
- 1967Jim Murphy, Scottish lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1978Julian Casablancas, American singer-songwriter (The Strokes and Julian Casablancas + The Voidz)
- 1979Ritchie Neville, English singer and actor (Five)
- 1985Valeria Lukyanova, Moldovan-Ukrainian model and singer
- 1989Heiko Schwarz, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Christian II of Denmark is deposed as king of Sweden and Gustav Vasa is elected regent.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion is suppressed.
- 1896Officially recognised date of the Cry of Pugad Lawin, the start of the Philippine Revolution is made in Pugad Lawin (Quezon City), in the province of Manila (actual date and location is disputed).
- 1914World War I: Japan declares war on Germany and bombs Qingdao, China.
- 1927Italian anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti are executed after a lengthy, controversial trial.
- 1970Organized by Mexican American labor union leader César Chávez, the Salad Bowl strike, the largest farm worker strike in U.S. history, begins.
- 1982Bachir Gemayel is elected Lebanese President amidst the raging civil war.
- 1990Saddam Hussein appears on Iraqi state television with a number of Western “guests” (actually hostages) to try to prevent the Gulf War.
- 2010Manila hostage crisis, in which eight hostages were killed.
- 2013A riot at the Palmasola prison complex in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, kills 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Per Gessle, Gordon Honeycombe, Snakefinger, Robin Askwith, Victoria Paige Meyerink, Marina Watanabe, Danny Dyer, Nikos Xydakis, Pauley Perrette, Zeenat Aman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 23, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss from a Rose by Seal as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1961 – Ann Cusack, American actress; December 16, 1973 – Scott Storch, American songwriter and producer, founded Storch Music Company; October 31, 2000 – Willow Smith, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068