Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 236th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,080 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Alice White
- 1917Dennis James
- 1924Jimmy Gardner
- 1947Anne Archer
- 1949Joe Regalbuto
- 1956Kevin Dunn
- 1957Jeffrey Daniel
- 1973Dave Chappelle
- 1987Daichi Miura
- 1998Sofia Andres
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1732Peter Ernst Wilde, German physician and journalist (d. 1785)
- 1890Jean Rhys, Dominican-English author (d. 1979)
- 1911Durward Kirby, American television host and announcer (d. 2000)
- 1913Charles Snead Houston, American physician and mountaineer (d. 2009)
- 1936A. S. Byatt, English author and poet
- 1944Rocky Johnson, Canadian-American wrestler and trainer
- 1948Jean Michel Jarre, French pianist, composer, and producer
- 1951Orson Scott Card, American author and critic
- 1957Jeffrey Daniel, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Shalamar)
- 1988Rupert Grint, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar’s general Gaius Scribonius Curio is defeated in the Battle of the Bagradas (49 BC) by the Numidians under Publius Attius Varus and King Juba of Numidia. Curio commits suicide to avoid capture.
- 394The Graffito of Esmet-Akhom, the latest known inscription in Egyptian hieroglyphs, was written.
- 455The Vandals, led by king Genseric, begin to plunder Rome. Pope Leo I requests Genseric not destroy the ancient city or murder its citizens. He agrees and the gates of Rome are opened. However, the Vandals loot a great amount of treasure.
- 1482The town and castle of Berwick upon Tweed is captured from Scotland by an English army
- 1682William Penn receives the area that is now the state of Delaware, and adds it to his colony of Pennsylvania.
- 1820Constitutionalist insurrection at Oporto, Portugal.
- 1898Count Muravyov, Foreign Minister of Russia presents a rescript that convoked the First Hague Peace Conference.
- 1929Second day of two-day Hebron massacre during the 1929 Palestine riots: Arab attacks on the Jewish community in Hebron in the British Mandate of Palestine, result in the death of 65–68 Jews and the remaining Jews being forced to leave the city.
- 1933The Crescent Limited train derails in Washington, D.C., after the bridge it is crossing is washed out by the 1933 Chesapeake–Potomac hurricane.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: the Basque Army surrenders to the Italian Corpo Truppe Volontarie following the Santoña Agreement.
View the complete list of historical events for August 24.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Ferrero, Morgana King, Jonathan Scarfe, Allan Jones, Agnes Nixon, Camille Cosby, Don Boyd, Delroy Pearson, Henry Wilcoxon, Ahron Villena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 24, 1989.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1940 – Luke Kelly, Irish singer and banjo player (The Dubliners) (d. 1984); October 4, 1977 – Richard Reed Parry, Canadian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Arcade Fire and Bell Orchestre); August 27, 1947 – Barbara Bach, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991