Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 26, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 239th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,712 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 803 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Kenji Utsumi
- 1941Barbet Schroeder
- 1944Maureen Tucker
- 1960Ola Ray
- 1965Jon Hensley
- 1968Byron Lawson
- 1977Trần Thu Hà
- 1982Akiko Kikuchi
- 1988Evan Ross
- 1991Dylan O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 26.
- 1728Johann Heinrich Lambert, Swiss mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1777)
- 1926Anahit Tsitsikian, Armenian violinist and educator (d. 1999)
- 1944Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester
- 1952Bryon Baltimore, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1952Will Shortz, American journalist and puzzle creator
- 1956Sally Beamish, English viola player and composer
- 1958Jan Nevens, Belgian cyclist
- 1974Meredith Eaton, American actress
- 1981Andreas Glyniadakis, Greek basketball player
- 1982John Mulaney, American comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Battle of Manzikert: The Seljuq Turks defeat the Byzantine army at Manzikert.
- 1346Hundred Years’ War: The military supremacy of the English longbow over the French combination of crossbow and armoured knights is established at the Battle of Crécy.
- 1444Battle of St. Jakob an der Birs: A vastly outnumbered force of Swiss Confederates is defeated by the Dauphin Louis (future Louis XI of France) and his army of ‘Armagnacs’near Basel.
- 1768Captain James Cook sets sail from England on board HMS Endeavour.
- 1791John Fitch is granted a United States patent for the steamboat.
- 1814Chilean War of Independence: Infighting between the rebel forces of José Miguel Carrera and Bernardo O'Higgins erupts in the Battle of Las Tres Acequias.
- 1914In Brazil, Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras is founded.
- 1914World War I: During the retreat from Mons, the British II Corps commanded by General Sir Horace Smith-Dorrien fought a vigorous and successful defensive action at Le Cateau.
- 1942The Holocaust in Chortkiav, western Ukraine: At 2.30 am the German Schutzpolizei starts driving Jews out of their houses, divides them into groups of 120, packs them in freight cars and deports 2000 to Bełżec extermination camp. Five hundred of the sick and children are murdered on the spot.
- 1978Papal conclave: Albino Luciani is elected as Pope John Paul I.
View the complete list of historical events for August 26.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 26 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harriet Wheeler, Helen Worth, Tony Hancock, Samantha Morton, Rich Ward, Lisa Hannigan, Nedra Volz, Michael V. Gazzo, Sumire Uesaka, Gérard Lanvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 26, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1989 – Kim Woo-bin, South Korean actor and model; March 10, 1936 – Alfredo Zitarrosa, Uruguayan singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 1989); January 17, 1970 – Genndy Tartakovsky, Russian-American animator, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043