Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1965 was a Friday and it was the 239th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,842 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Kay Walsh
- 1943Chuck Girard
- 1947Kirk Francis
- 1958Normand Brathwaite
- 1961Yolanda Adams
- 1973Cory Bowles
- 1976Sarah Chalke
- 1985Daniel Küblböck
- 1995Cainan Wiebe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1886Eric Coates, English viola player and composer (d. 1957)
- 1925Jaswant Singh Neki, Indian poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1937Alice Coltrane, American pianist and composer (d. 2007)
- 1941János Konrád, Hungarian water polo player and swimmer (d. 2014)
- 1962Adam Oates, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Hisayuki Okawa, Japanese runner
- 1973Jazz, American wrestler
- 1986Nabil El Zhar, French-Moroccan footballer
- 1987Joel Grant, English-Jamaican footballer
- 1990Luuk de Jong, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: The city of Toulon revolts against the French Republic and admits the British and Spanish fleets to seize its port, leading to the Siege of Toulon by French Revolutionary forces.
- 1813French Emperor Napoleon I defeats a larger force of Austrians, Russians, and Prussians at the Battle of Dresden.
- 1883Eruption of Krakatoa: Four enormous explosions destroy the island of Krakatoa and cause years of climate change.
- 1928The Kellogg–Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by fifteen nations. Ultimately sixty-one nations will sign it.
- 1933The first Afrikaans Bible is introduced during a Bible Festival in Bloemfontein.
- 1957Malaysia’s constitution comes into force.
- 1964South Vietnamese junta leader Nguyễn Khánh enters into a triumvirate power-sharing arrangement with rival generals Trần Thiện Khiêm and Dương Văn Minh, who had both been involved in plots to unseat Khánh.
- 1971An attempted coup d'état fails in the African nation of Chad. The Government of Chad accuses Egypt of playing a role in the attempt and breaks off diplomatic relations.
- 1975The Governor of Portuguese Timor abandons its capital, Dili, and flees to Atauro Island, leaving control to a rebel group.
- 1993The Rainbow Bridge, connecting Tokyo’s Shibaura and the island of Odaiba, is completed.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blake Shelton, Helen Mack, John Savage, Shoista Mullojonova, Peter Sinfield, Jayne Meadows, Charles Pathé, Angela Bassett, Clarice Taylor, Eva O.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 27, 1965.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1989 – Ashley Benson, American actress; May 21, 1985 – Kano, English rapper, producer, and actor; July 3, 1993 – Roy Kim, South Korean singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978