Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 240th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,846 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Evadne Price
- 1931Tito Capobianco
- 1943Robert Greenwald
- 1958Scott Hamilton
- 1965Shania Twain
- 1970Melina Aslanidou
- 1983Alfonso Herrera
- 1984Sarah Roemer
- 1989Jo Kwon
- 2003Quvenzhané Wallis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1827Grand Duchess Catherine Mikhailovna of Russia (d. 1894)
- 1925Billy Grammer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011)
- 1932Andy Bathgate, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1935Sonny Shroyer, American actor and singer
- 1938Paul Martin, Canadian lawyer and politician, 21st Prime Minister of Canada
- 1942Jorge Urosa, Venezuelan cardinal
- 1972Ravindu Shah, Kenyan cricketer
- 1979Kristen Hughes, Australian netball player
- 1982Karanvir Bohra, Indian actor
- 1982Thiago Motta, Brazilian-Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 489Theodoric, king of the Ostrogoths defeats Odoacer at the Battle of Isonzo, forcing his way into Italy.
- 1524The Kaqchikel Maya rebel against their former Spanish allies during the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- 1565Pedro Menéndez de Avilés sights land near St. Augustine, Florida and founds the oldest continuously occupied European-established city in the continental United States.
- 1648Siege of Colchester ended when Royalists Forces surrender to the Parliamentary Forces after eleven weeks, during the English Civil War.
- 1789William Herschel discovers a new moon of Saturn: Enceladus.
- 1916World War I: Italy declares war on Germany.
- 1953Nippon Television broadcasts Japan’s first television show, including its first TV advertisement.
- 1979An IRA bomb explodes at the Grote Markt in Brussels.
- 1990An F5 tornado strikes the Illinois cities of Plainfield and Joliet, killing 29 people.
- 1996Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales divorce.
View the complete list of historical events for August 28.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Rose, Jimmy Pursey, Brooke Vincent, Sky Gilbert, Tim Armstrong, Frans Mohede, Beah Richards, Peter Jackson, Jan de Bont, Johnny Leeze.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 28, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1974 – Stuart Zender, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Jamiroquai); August 3, 1964 – Lucky Dube, South African singer and keyboard player (d. 2007); May 5, 1990 – Song Jieun, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Secret).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 843