Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 240th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,877 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Hélène Baillargeon
- 1921Fernando Fernán Gómez
- 1931John Shirley-Quirk
- 1942Sterling Morrison
- 1962Craig Anton
- 1980Antony Hämäläinen
- 1981Kelly Misa
- 1982Karanvir Bohra
- 1983Alfonso Herrera
- 1989Cassadee Pope
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1884Peter Fraser, Scottish-New Zealand journalist and politician, 24th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1950)
- 1948Danny Seraphine, American drummer and producer (Chicago)
- 1948Murray Parker, New Zealand cricketer and educator
- 1954Ravi Kanbur, Indian-English economist and academic
- 1957Ivo Josipović, Croatian lawyer, jurist, and politician, 3rd President of Croatia
- 1965Shania Twain, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1979Kristen Hughes, Australian netball player
- 1979Shaila Dúrcal, Spanish singer-songwriter
- 1981Martin Erat, Czech ice hockey player
- 1986Jeff Green, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks occupy Belgrade.
- 1648Siege of Colchester ended when Royalists Forces surrender to the Parliamentary Forces after eleven weeks, during the English Civil War.
- 1810Battle of Grand Port: The French accept the surrender of a British Navy fleet.
- 1830The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad’s new Tom Thumb steam locomotive races a horse-drawn car, presaging steam’s role in US railroads.
- 1845The first issue of Scientific American magazine is published.
- 1849After a month-long siege, Venice, which had declared itself independent as the Republic of San Marco, surrenders to Austria.
- 1898Caleb Bradham invents the carbonated soft drink that will later be called “Pepsi-Cola”.
- 1914World War I: The Royal Navy defeats the German fleet in the Battle of Heligoland Bight.
- 1944World War II: Marseille and Toulon are liberated.
- 1953Nippon Television broadcasts Japan’s first television show, including its first TV advertisement.
View the complete list of historical events for August 28.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geraldine Page, Bill Milner, Trevor Fehrman, Camryn, Clive Dunn, Stone Gossard, Trina, Laura Molina, Woody Allen, Anthony Waller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 28, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1982 – Elena Paparizou, Swedish-Greek singer-songwriter (Antique); July 24, 1982 – Trevor Matthews, Canadian actor and producer, founded Brookstreet Pictures; July 21, 1970 – Michael Fitzpatrick, American singer-songwriter (Fitz and The Tantrums).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853