Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,753 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 500 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Dixie Evans
- 1931Cristina Deutekom
- 1941Paul Plishka
- 1945Bob Segarini
- 1948Danny Seraphine
- 1966Yoko Takahashi
- 1975Yūko Gotō
- 1979Shaila Dúrcal
- 1984Sarah Roemer
- 1990Katie Findlay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1801Antoine Augustin Cournot, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1877)
- 1899Charles Boyer, French-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1978)
- 1919Godfrey Hounsfield, English biophysicist and engineer Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1953Tõnu Kaljuste, Estonian conductor and journalist
- 1956Steve Whiteman, American singer-songwriter (Kix and Funny Money)
- 1972Ravindu Shah, Kenyan cricketer
- 1981Ahmed Talbi, Moroccan footballer
- 1993Jakub Sokolík, Czech footballer
- 1994Junior Malanda, Belgian footballer (d. 2015)
- 2003Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1524The Kaqchikel Maya rebel against their former Spanish allies during the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- 1640Second Bishop’s War: King Charles I’s English army loses to a Scottish Covenanter force at the Battle of Newburn.
- 1901Silliman University is founded in the Philippines. The first American private school in the country.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1924The Georgian opposition stages the August Uprising against the Soviet Union.
- 1937Toyota Motors becomes an independent company.
- 1957U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond begins a filibuster to prevent the Senate from voting on Civil Rights Act of 1957; he stopped speaking 24 hours and 18 minutes later, the longest filibuster ever conducted by a single Senator.
- 1963Emily Hoffert and Janice Wylie are murdered in their Manhattan apartment, prompting the events that would lead to the passing of the Miranda Rights.
- 1963The Evergreen Point Floating Bridge, the longest floating bridge in the world, opens between Seattle and Medina, Washington, US.
- 1988Ramstein air show disaster: Three aircraft of the Frecce Tricolori demonstration team collide and the wreckage falls into the crowd. Seventy-five are killed and 346 seriously injured.
View the complete list of historical events for August 28.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lennox Lewis, Marisa Coughlan, Jason Ruta, David Rappaport, Doug Aldrich, Clay Cole, Alyssa Milano, John McIntire, Britt Nicole, Howard W. Koch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 28, 1976.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1983 – Christopher Parker, English actor and television host; March 30, 1972 – Mili Avital, Israeli-American actress; September 20, 1976 – Yo Hitoto, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941