Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1907 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1907 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1907. The next time you can reuse your old 1907 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,019 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Dolores del Río
- 1949Philip Casnoff
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1956Kirk Brandon
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1963Isaiah Washington
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis
- 1980Brandan Schieppati
- 1981Travis Willingham
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1871Vernon Louis Parrington, American historian and scholar (d. 1929)
- 1895Neva Morris, American super-centenarian (d. 2010)
- 1917Les Elgart, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 1995)
- 1928Henning Moritzen, Danish actor (d. 2012)
- 1937Steven Berkoff, English actor, director, and playwright
- 1946John York, American bass player, songwriter, and producer
- 1963James Hetfield, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Metallica, Spastik Children, and Leather Charm)
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise
- 1971Will Muschamp, American football player and coach
- 1980Brandan Schieppati, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bleeding Through, Eighteen Visions, and Throwdown)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 1342The Siege of Algeciras commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1811First ascent of Jungfrau, third highest summit in the Bernese Alps by brothers Johann Rudolf and Hieronymus Meyer.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1907 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Francie Swift, Ray Romano, Abdallah El Akal, Masanobu Ando, Luc De Vos, Michael Landes, Henry Cosby, Alice Drummond, Lene Egeli, James Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 1907.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1921 – Harold Nicholas, American actor and dancer (d. 2000); August 2, 1972 – Justyna Steczkowska, Polish singer-songwriter and actress; April 13, 1926 – Ellie Lambeti, Greek actress (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900