Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1907 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1907 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1907. The next time you can reuse your old 1907 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,195 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mel Tolkin
- 1921Richard Adler
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1963James Hetfield
- 1970Gina G
- 1973Stephen Graham
- 1980Nadia Ali
- 1983Mamie Gummer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1903Habib Bourguiba, Tunisian journalist and politician, 1st President of the Republic of Tunisia (d. 2000)
- 1913Mel Tolkin, Ukrainian-American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1920Charlie Shavers, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1971)
- 1920Elmar Tampõld, Estonian-Canadian architect (d. 2013)
- 1921Richard Adler, American composer and producer (d. 2012)
- 1926Anthony Sampson, English journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1950Ernesto Samper, Colombian economist and politician, 29th President of Colombia
- 1950Linda Howard, American author
- 1961Lee Rocker, American bassist (Stray Cats)
- 1969Doug Overton, American basketball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1907 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Thompson, Robert Pastorelli, Loes Luca, Saskia Burmeister, Nick Mason, Kalil Wilson, Sofia Coppola, Alejandro Fernández, Hanne Krogh, Chad Connell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 1907.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1989 – Kat Graham, Swiss-American actress, singer, and dancer; June 3, 1935 – Enzo Jannacci, Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013); July 28, 1954 – Bruce Abbott, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025