Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,563 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 663 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Dolores del Río
- 1918Eddie Jefferson
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1930James Komack
- 1941Beverly Lee
- 1967Manmohan Waris
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1984Chris Maurer
- 1985Brent Kutzle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1923Jean Hagen, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1943Béla Bollobás, Hungarian-English mathematician and academic
- 1946Jack Straw, English lawyer and politician, Shadow Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1956Balwinder Sandhu, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1967Manmohan Waris, Indian singer
- 1971Will Muschamp, American football player and coach
- 1973Jay Cutler, American bodybuilder
- 1984Sunil Chhetri, Indian footballer
- 1988Leigh Tiffin, American football player
- 1994Esther Earl, American activist and blogger (d. 2010)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1936Jesse Owens wins the 100 meter dash, defeating Ralph Metcalfe, at the Berlin Olympics.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trinidad James, Kelly Macdonald, Ville Laihiala, Risto Jarva, Sarah Cracknell, Pino Presti, Michael Sweet, Leslie Bibb, Minka Kelly, Tonicha Jeronimo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1963.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Much in Love by The Tymes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1981 – Stefan Ludik, Namibian cricketer, actor, and singer; March 15, 1981 – Young Buck, American rapper, producer, and actor (G-Unit and UTP); December 14, 1951 – Celia Weston, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910