Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,525 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 662 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1926Tony Bennett
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1949Philip Casnoff
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1977Deniz Akkaya
- 1980Nadia Ali
- 1981Travis Willingham
- 1993Yurina Kumai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1899Louis Chiron, Monacan race car driver (d. 1979)
- 1909Walter Van Tilburg Clark, American author and educator (d. 1971)
- 1920Elmar Tampõld, Estonian-Canadian architect (d. 2013)
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun, American wrestler and actor (d. 1989)
- 1936Jerry G. Bishop, American radio and television host (d. 2013)
- 1949Sue Slipman, English politician
- 1957Kate Wilkinson, New Zealand lawyer and politician, 11th New Zealand Minister of Conservation
- 1960Gopal Sharma, Indian cricketer
- 1980Nadia Ali, Libyan-American singer-songwriter (iiO)
- 1983Mark Reynolds, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1948Whittaker Chambers accuses Alger Hiss of being a communist and a spy for the Soviet Union.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chrisye, Helen Baxendale, Go Soo, Carole Bouquet, Blind Willie McTell, Saundra Santiago, Sean Flynn, Joey D. Vieira, Michael Graziadei, Travis Schuldt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1963.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Much in Love by The Tymes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1972 – Kimya Dawson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moldy Peaches); April 4, 1932 – Clive Davis, American record producer, founded Arista Records and J Records; January 2, 1967 – Rose Fostanes, Filipino singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938