Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,594 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1950John Landis
- 1963Ed Roland
- 1966Gizz Butt
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1978Joi Chua
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
- 1990Shunya Shiraishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1770Frederick William III of Prussia (d. 1840)
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson, French-Scottish actor, director, and producer (d. 1935)
- 1905Dolores del Río, Mexican-American actress and singer (d. 1983)
- 1944Nino Bravo, Spanish singer (d. 1973)
- 1971DJ Spinderella, American DJ, rapper, and producer (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1977Justin Lehr, American baseball player
- 1981Erlend Tvinnereim, Norwegian tenor
- 1986Charlotte Casiraghi, Monacan journalist, co-founded Ever Manifesto
- 1988Leigh Tiffin, American football player
- 1992Lum Rexhepi, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1811First ascent of Jungfrau, third highest summit in the Bernese Alps by brothers Johann Rudolf and Hieronymus Meyer.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1975A privately chartered Boeing 707 strikes a mountain peak and crashes near Agadir, Morocco, killing 188.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Swan, Kourtney Kardashian, Sonny Boy Williamson I, Linda Robson, Jessica Szohr, Pierre Bachelet, Jack Griffo, Guna Zariņa, Kevin Skinner, Jack Albertson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1963.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Much in Love by The Tymes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1939 – Paul Sorvino, American actor, singer, and director; June 8, 1973 – Lexa Doig, Canadian model and actress; March 26, 1981 – Jay Sean, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913