Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mel Tolkin
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1950John Landis
- 1955Corey Burton
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1963James Hetfield
- 1973Michael Ealy
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
- 1992Karlie Kloss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1905Dolores del Río, Mexican-American actress and singer (d. 1983)
- 1918Eddie Jefferson, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979)
- 1918James MacGregor Burns, American historian, political scientist, and author (d. 2014)
- 1937Duncan Sharpe, Pakistani-Australian cricketer
- 1956Kirk Brandon, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Theatre of Hate, Spear of Destiny, and Dead Men Walking)
- 1963Ed Roland, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Collective Soul and Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project)
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise
- 1970Stephen Carpenter, American guitarist and songwriter (Deftones, Sol Invicto, and Kush)
- 1978Mariusz Jop, Polish footballer
- 1987Chris McQueen, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1975A privately chartered Boeing 707 strikes a mountain peak and crashes near Agadir, Morocco, killing 188.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maja Tatić, Jelena Abbou, Sora Amamiya, Kelly Jones, Vanessa Briscoe Hay, Erin Daniels, A. Rafiq, Choi Ji-woo, Danny Bhoy, Mel Carter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1963.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Much in Love by The Tymes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1953 – Dennis Delaney, American actor and playwright; July 31, 1989 – Zelda Williams, American actress; May 21, 1963 – Kevin Shields, American-Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (My Bloody Valentine, The Complex, and Primal Scream).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937