Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 2007 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 2007. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,527 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Richard Adler
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1941Beverly Lee
- 1951Jay North
- 1956Kirk Brandon
- 1959John C. McGinley
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun
- 1992Karlie Kloss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1901John C. Stennis, American lawyer and politician (d. 1995)
- 1904Clifford D. Simak, American journalist and author (d. 1988)
- 1928Henning Moritzen, Danish actor (d. 2012)
- 1934Jonas Savimbi, Angolan general, founded UNITA (d. 2002)
- 1936Edward Petherbridge, English actor
- 1939Apoorva Sengupta, Indian general and cricketer
- 1940James Tyler, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1966Eric Esch, American wrestler, boxer, and mixed martial artist
- 1977Justin Lehr, American baseball player
- 1981Travis Bowyer, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1811First ascent of Jungfrau, third highest summit in the Bernese Alps by brothers Johann Rudolf and Hieronymus Meyer.
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Aoki, Master P, Alex Hirsch, Emma Taylor-Isherwood, Rachael Finch, Geoffrey Lewis, Tōru Furuya, Tom Hollander, José van Dam, Richard Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1985 – Jonathan Groff, American actor and singer; June 21, 1978 – Erica Durance, Canadian actress and producer; September 18, 1974 – Artūrs Skrastiņš, Latvian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940