Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 2007 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 2007. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,641 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 123 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1944Nino Bravo
- 1946Syreeta Wright
- 1950Jo Marie Payton
- 1951Jay North
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis
- 1983Mamie Gummer
- 1993Yurina Kumai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1734Naungdawgyi, Burmese king (d. 1763)
- 1817Archduke Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (d. 1895)
- 1930James Komack, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1937Tom Georgeson, English actor
- 1946Syreeta Wright, American singer-songwriter (d. 2004)
- 1952Osvaldo Ardiles, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1956Balwinder Sandhu, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1961Molly Hagan, American actress
- 1975Argyro Strataki, Greek heptathlete
- 1978Joi Chua, Singaporean singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1811First ascent of Jungfrau, third highest summit in the Bernese Alps by brothers Johann Rudolf and Hieronymus Meyer.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrice Wymore, Spice Williams-Crosby, Junjun, Mica Paris, José Mojica, John Aylward, John Derek, Kim Basinger, Liviu Ciulei, Victoria Pratt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 2007.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1936 – Tom T. Hall, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 1, 1929 – Barbara Bryne, English-American actress; October 6, 1977 – Shimon Gershon, Israeli footballer and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054