Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 2007 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 2007. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,585 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1911Alex McCrindle
- 1921Richard Adler
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1944Nino Bravo
- 1951Jay North
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz
- 1979Evangeline Lilly
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1911Alex McCrindle, Scottish actor and producer (d. 1990)
- 1916Shakeel Badayuni, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1970)
- 1926Anthony Sampson, English journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1928Henning Moritzen, Danish actor (d. 2012)
- 1961Molly Hagan, American actress
- 1963Frano Botica, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1969Doug Overton, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Wael Gomaa, Egyptian footballer
- 1977Óscar Pereiro, Spanish cyclist and footballer
- 1977Tom Brady, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathon Prandi, Arthur Crudup, Craig Charles, Noel Harrison, Barbara Fairchild, Danielle Spencer, Cherie Currie, Jackie Earle Haley, Candice Patton, Chamillionaire.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1973 – Jamie Bamber, English actor; January 8, 1962 – Chris Marion, American singer and keyboard player; October 30, 1992 – MC Daleste, Brazilian rapper (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923