Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 642 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gustavo Adolfo Palma
- 1932Roy Castle
- 1945Bob Welch
- 1955Aleksander Krupa
- 1957Glenn Tilbrook
- 1969Jonathan LaPaglia
- 1977Jeff Hardy
- 1981Mawnia Al-Kuwaitia
- 1986Riza Santos
- 1992Holly Earl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 161Commodus, Roman emperor (d. 192)
- 1741Jean-Paul-Égide Martini, French composer and educator (d. 1816)
- 1767Henry Joy McCracken, Irish businessman and activist, founded the Society of United Irishmen (d. 1798)
- 1878Frank Jarvis, American sprinter and lawyer (d. 1933)
- 1921Otis G. Pike, American judge and politician (d. 2014)
- 1937Warren Berlinger, American actor
- 1959Ralph Krueger, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1963Naomi Robson, American-Australian journalist
- 1965Susan Gritton, English soprano and actress
- 1975Sara Ramirez, Mexican-American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1422King Henry V of England dies of dysentery while in France. His son, Henry VI becomes King of England at the age of 9 months.
- 1803Lewis and Clark start their expedition to the west by leaving Pittsburgh at 11 in the morning.
- 1897Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.
- 1939Nazi Germany mounts a staged attack on the Gleiwitz radio station, creating an excuse to attack Poland the following day thus starting World War II in Europe.
- 1943USS Harmon, the first U.S. Navy ship to be named after a black person, is commissioned.
- 1962Trinidad and Tobago becomes independent.
- 1965The Aero Spacelines Super Guppy aircraft makes its first flight.
- 1986The Soviet passenger liner SS Admiral Nakhimov sinks in the Black Sea after colliding with the bulk carrier Pyotr Vasev, killing 423.
- 1992Pascal Lissouba is inaugurated as the President of the Republic of the Congo.
- 1993Russia completes removing its troops from Lithuania.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Him-chan, Moon Zappa, Russell Gilbert, Donna Jean Godchaux, Didem Erol, Lisbeth Movin, Sinéad O'Connor, Claire Danes, Chance the Rapper, French Montana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 31, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Help! by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1978 – Aarti Mann, American actress; February 20, 1951 – Randy California, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Spirit) (d. 1997); February 27, 1984 – Antti Tuisku, Finnish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,032