Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 218th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,858 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 605 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Bob Clark
- 1961Tawny Kitaen
- 1961Tim Wilson
- 1965Scott William Winters
- 1966Jennifer Finch
- 1966Jonathan Silverman
- 1969Paola Volpato
- 1983Dawn Richard
- 1984Helene Fischer
- 1997Olivia Holt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1910Bruno Coquatrix, French songwriter and manager (d. 1979)
- 1926Betsy Jolas, French composer
- 1934Gay Byrne, Irish radio and television host
- 1937Brian G. Marsden, English-American astronomer and academic (d. 2010)
- 1960Seth Swirsky, American singer-songwriter
- 1963Steve Lee, Swiss singer-songwriter (Gotthard) (d. 2010)
- 1967Matthew Caws, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nada Surf)
- 1977Michael Walsh, English footballer
- 1980Ali Umar, Maldivian footballer
- 1985Erkan Zengin, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I is crowned King of England in Westminster Abbey.
- 1278The Siege of Algeciras ends in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Kingdom of Castile against the Emirate of Granada. The battle resulted in a Granadan victory.
- 1583Sir Humphrey Gilbert establishes the first English colony in North America, at what is now St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- 1858Cyrus West Field and others complete the first transatlantic telegraph cable after several unsuccessful attempts. It will operate for less than a month.
- 1874Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- 1882The Standard Oil of New Jersey is established.
- 1914World War I: The German minelayer SS Königin Luise lays a minefield about 40 mi off the Thames Estuary (Lowestoft). She is intercepted and sunk by the British light-cruiser HMS Amphion.
- 1965The Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 begins as Pakistani soldiers cross the Line of Control dressed as locals.
- 1974Vietnam War: The U.S. Congress places a $1 billion limit on military aid to South Vietnam.
- 1979In Afghanistan, Maoists undertake an attempted military uprising.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Tucker, Debbie Matenopoulos, James Arness, Patricia Jessel, Annie Wersching, Monica Rial, Sagi Kalev, Thom Hoffman, Hansika Motwani, Adrian Lester.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 5, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, I Love You by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1997 – Kylie Jenner, American model; September 25, 1960 – Eduardo Yáñez, Mexican actor; February 28, 1951 – Roseanna Vitro, American singer and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068