Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 218th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,295 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 924 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Norman Granz
- 1920Selma Diamond
- 1950Dorian Harewood
- 1952Ton Scherpenzeel
- 1964Lisa Boyle
- 1973Donna Lewis
- 1973Vera Farmiga
- 1980Monique Ganderton
- 1984Sofia Essaïdi
- 2001Ty Simpkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1619Barbara Strozzi, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 1677)
- 1914Gordon Freeth, Australian lawyer and politician, 24th Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 2001)
- 1922Dan Walker, American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Illinois (d. 2015)
- 1930Abbey Lincoln, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2010)
- 1940Mukhu Aliyev, Russian philologist and politician, 2nd President of Dagestan
- 1943Jon Postel, American computer scientist and academic (d. 1998)
- 1980Seneca Wallace, American football player
- 1982Jordis Unga, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Kevin van der Perren, Belgian figure skater
- 1983Robin van Persie, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1915World War I: Battle of Sari Bair: The Allies mount a diversionary attack timed to coincide with a major Allied landing of reinforcements at Suvla Bay.
- 1926In New York City, the Warner Bros.' Vitaphone system premieres with the movie Don Juan starring John Barrymore.
- 1964Prometheus, a bristlecone pine and the world’s oldest tree, is cut down.
- 1965US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act of 1965 into law.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council orders a global trade embargo against Iraq in response to Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait.
- 1997Korean Air Flight 801 crashed at Nimitz Hill, Guam killing 228 of 254 people on board.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2010Flash floods across a large part of Jammu and Kashmir, India, damages 71 towns and kills at least 255 people.
- 2011War in Afghanistan: A United States military helicopter is shot down, killing 30 American special forces members and a working dog, 7 Afghan soldiers, and 1 Afghan civilian. It was the deadliest single event for the United States in the War in Afghanistan.
- 2012NASA’s Curiosity rover lands on the surface of Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for August 6.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlon Jeffery, Frank Gambale, Emmalyn Estrada, Harvey Weinstein, Alexandra Kitchin, David "Stringbean" Akeman, Rod Stewart, Camille Winbush, John Travolta, Ricardo Montalbán.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 6, 1942.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1931 – Alfred Lynch, English actor (d. 2003); June 19, 1983 – Tanja Mihhailova, Russian-Estonian singer and actress; December 17, 1993 – Kiersey Clemons, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906