Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kermit Love
- 1928James Randi
- 1931Jack Good
- 1939Verna Bloom
- 1943Lana Cantrell
- 1944John Glover
- 1974Michael Shannon
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1979Nicole Tubiola
- 1982Jasmin Mäntylä
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1571Thomas Lupo, English viol player and composer (d. 1627)
- 1932Edward Hardwicke, English actor (d. 2011)
- 1933Eddie Firmani, South African footballer and manager
- 1939Anjanette Comer, American actress
- 1948Marty Appel, American businessman and author
- 1956Sharon Isbin, American guitarist
- 1961Yelena Davydova, Russian gymnast
- 1979Miguel Llera, Spanish footballer
- 1980Carsten Busch, German footballer
- 1986Sten Olmre, Estonian volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1909Alice Huyler Ramsey and three friends become the first women to complete a transcontinental auto trip, taking 59 days to travel from New York, New York to San Francisco, California.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1974Philippe Petit performs a high wire act between the twin towers of the World Trade Center 1368 ft in the air.
- 1987Lynne Cox becomes first person to swim from the United States to the Soviet Union, crossing from Little Diomede Island in Alaska to Big Diomede in the Soviet Union
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tōko Aoyama, Jullie, Adam Rich, Erma Franklin, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Maxine Brown, Salil Ankola, Kyu Sakamoto, Naomi Kawashima, Shelley Duvall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 7, 1957.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1937 – Marlo Thomas, American actress and producer; November 21, 1920 – Ralph Meeker, American actor and singer (d. 1988); July 25, 1950 – Mark Clarke, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Colosseum, Mountain, Natural Gas, and Uriah Heep).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908