Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 219th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,266 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 517 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Stan Freberg
- 1939Anjanette Comer
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1955Gregoris Valtinos
- 1958Bruce Dickinson
- 1961Brian Conley
- 1963Harold Perrineau
- 1974Chico Benymon
- 1975Hans Matheson
- 1979Jason Ruta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1918C. Buddingh', Dutch poet and translator (d. 1985)
- 1932Edward Hardwicke, English actor (d. 2011)
- 1954Alan Reid, Scottish politician
- 1955Diane Downs, American murderer
- 1955Vladimir Sorokin, Russian author and playwright
- 1958Russell Baze, Canadian-American jockey
- 1978Vanness Wu, American-Taiwanese singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (F4 and Kangta & Vanness)
- 1982Abbie Cornish, Australian actress
- 1987Sidney Crosby, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Martti Nõmme, Estonian ski jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1420Construction of the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore begins in Florence.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal begins as the United States Marines initiate the first American offensive of the war with landings on Guadalcanal and Tulagi in the Solomon Islands.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1970California judge Harold Haley is taken hostage in his courtroom and killed during an effort to free George Jackson from police custody.
- 1979Several tornadoes strike the city of Woodstock, Ontario, Canada and the surrounding communities.
- 1998The United States embassy bombings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya kill approximately 212 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tobey Maguire, Leonard Carow, Karin Ogino, Sergio Franchi, Garfield Morgan, Example, Sif Ruud, Jason London, Joe Warfield, Bianca Manalo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 7, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1999 – Isaac Hempstead-Wright, English actor; May 16, 1982 – Billy Crawford, Filipino-American singer-songwriter and actor; January 21, 1988 – Vanessa Hessler, Italian-American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930