Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 219th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,139 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 513 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1950Rodney Crowell
- 1952Alexei Sayle
- 1960David Duchovny
- 1961Maggie Wheeler
- 1963Hiroaki Hirata
- 1971Sydney Penny
- 1978Shirley Yeung
- 1979Jason Ruta
- 1981Randy Wayne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1574Robert Dudley, English explorer and cartographer (d. 1649)
- 1879Johannes Kotze, South African cricketer (d. 1931)
- 1903Louis Leakey, Kenyan-English palaeontologist and archaeologist (d. 1972)
- 1928Owen Luder, English architect, designed Tricorn Centre and Trinity Square
- 1931Jack Good, British television producer
- 1933Elinor Ostrom, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- 1942Garrison Keillor, American author and radio host
- 1944John Glover, American actor and singer
- 1956Sharon Isbin, American guitarist
- 1993Martti Nõmme, Estonian ski jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1909Alice Huyler Ramsey and three friends become the first women to complete a transcontinental auto trip, taking 59 days to travel from New York, New York to San Francisco, California.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1970California judge Harold Haley is taken hostage in his courtroom and killed during an effort to free George Jackson from police custody.
- 1974Philippe Petit performs a high wire act between the twin towers of the World Trade Center 1368 ft in the air.
- 2008The start of the Russo-Georgian War over the territory of South Ossetia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Walker, Ashley Fink, Jake Burns, Ernie Wise, Susan Anton, Edie McClurg, Helen Atkinson-Wood, Dolores Wilson, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Airi Taira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 7, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1961 – Heather Locklear, American actress and producer; February 8, 1931 – James Dean, American actor (d. 1955); February 7, 1967 – Sharla Cheung, Hong Kong actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959