Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 219th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1942Caetano Veloso
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1955Gregoris Valtinos
- 1962Bruno Pelletier
- 1974Chico Benymon
- 1975Charlize Theron
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1983Murat Dalkılıç
- 1987Mimi Paley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1887Anna Elisabet Weirauch, German author and playwright (d. 1970)
- 1932Edward Hardwicke, English actor (d. 2011)
- 1948Marty Appel, American businessman and author
- 1955Vladimir Sorokin, Russian author and playwright
- 1973Kevin Muscat, English-Australian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1977Samantha Ronson, English singer-songwriter and DJ
- 1980Aurélie Claudel, French model and actress
- 1982Vassilis Spanoulis, Greek basketball player
- 1988Beanie Wells, American football player
- 1992Ariel Camacho, Mexican singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1960Ivory Coast becomes independent from France.
- 1964Vietnam War: The U.S. Congress passes the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution giving U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson broad war powers to deal with North Vietnamese attacks on American forces.
- 1981The Washington Star ceases all operations after 128 years of publication.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Orianthi, Hugh Dillon, Phạm Duy, Ivor Emmanuel, Andy García, Jem, Hanne Krogh, Gary Jones, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Don Novello.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 7, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1989 – Ayaka Umeda, Japanese singer and actress; December 1, 1981 – Park Hyo-shin, South Korean singer-songwriter; January 12, 1979 – Lee Bo-young, South Korean actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058