Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,062 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sylvia Sidney
- 1934Sarat Pujari
- 1938Connie Stevens
- 1944Brooke Bundy
- 1951Mamoru Oshii
- 1973Scott Stapp
- 1976Drew Lachey
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani
- 1981Bradley McIntosh
- 1985James Morgan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1902Paul Dirac, English-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1910Jimmy Murphy, Welsh-English footballer and manager (d. 1989)
- 1930Joan Mondale, American wife of Walter Mondale, 32nd Second Lady of the United States (d. 2014)
- 1935John Laws, Papua New Guinean-Australian singer and radio host
- 1956Chris Foreman, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Madness)
- 1961Simon Weston, Welsh soldier
- 1969Song Sung-il, South Korean wrestler
- 1977Nicolas Vogondy, French cyclist
- 1985Toby Flood, English rugby player
- 1989Aleksandra Szwed, Polish actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1794Joseph Whidbey leads an expedition to search for the Northwest Passage near Juneau, Alaska.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Bridges, Patricia Heaton, Matt Barlow, Kajal Aggarwal, Pedro Macedo Camacho, Mykki Blanco, Tim Wilson, Caity Lotz, Philipp Kirkorov, Ed Begley, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 8, 1967.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Light My Fire by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1903 – Nobuo Aoyagi, Japanese director and producer (d. 1976); August 15, 1982 – Heather Carolin, American model and actress; May 19, 1925 – Guy Provost, Canadian actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965