Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,220 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Esther Williams
- 1934Sarat Pujari
- 1937Dustin Hoffman
- 1938Connie Stevens
- 1953Don Most
- 1956Cecilia Roth
- 1973Scott Stapp
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1980Michael Urie
- 1981Kaori Iida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1856Thomas Anstey Guthrie, English journalist and author (d. 1934)
- 1879Bob Smith, American physician and surgeon, co-founded Alcoholics Anonymous (d. 1950)
- 1881Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist, German field marshal (d. 1954)
- 1919Dino De Laurentiis, Italian actor and producer (d. 2010)
- 1952Sudhakar Rao, Indian cricketer
- 1963Ron Karkovice, American baseball player and manager
- 1973Shane Lee, Australian cricketer and guitarist (Six & Out)
- 1981Bradley McIntosh, English singer and actor (S Club and Upper Street)
- 1987Tatjana Malek, German tennis player
- 1993Ben Breedlove, American blogger (d. 2011)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885More than 1.5 million people attend the funeral of Ulysses S. Grant in New York City.
- 1908Wilbur Wright makes his first flight at a racecourse at Le Mans, France. It is the Wright Brothers’ first public flight.
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
- 20158 people are killed in a shooting in Houston, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asif Ali, Daniel Radcliffe, Katherine MacGregor, Spider Loc, Blossom Dearie, Ichirou Mizuki, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Alley Mills, Jean-Pierre Melville, Mando.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 8, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Light My Fire by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1937 – Ron O'Neal, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2004); July 30, 1969 – Simon Baker, Australian actor, director, and producer; December 26, 1914 – Richard Widmark, American film, stage and television actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052