Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,304 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ginny Tyler
- 1947Larry Wilcox
- 1952Robin Quivers
- 1962Kool Moe Dee
- 1963Rica Fukami
- 1975Mick Moss
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1980Denisse Guerrero
- 1983Fred Meyers
- 1984Brenda Gandini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1920Carol Lambrino, Romanian son of Carol II of Romania (d. 2006)
- 1960Ulrich Maly, German politician, 16th Mayor of Nuremberg
- 1961Daniel House, American bass player and producer (10 Minute Warning and Skin Yard)
- 1965Angus Fraser, English cricketer, manager, and journalist
- 1965El Hefe, American guitarist and trumpet player (NOFX)
- 1969Song Sung-il, South Korean wrestler
- 1974Scott D'Amore, Canadian wrestler and manager
- 1981Meagan Good, American actress and producer
- 1983Guy Burnet, English actor and producer
- 1985James Morgan, Welsh actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1709Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the King of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal
- 1885More than 1.5 million people attend the funeral of Ulysses S. Grant in New York City.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens begins a string of almost continuous victories with a push through the German front lines (Hundred Days Offensive).
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Axel Anderson, Fat Joe, Midori Kuzuoka, Murali, Marie Dressler, Mark Povinelli, Lynda La Plante, Eli Wallach, Roberts Blossom, Karen McDougal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 8, 1972.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1944 – Agnes Baltsa, Greek soprano and actress; October 3, 1959 – Jack Wagner, American actor and singer; July 21, 1981 – Blake Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953