Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,485 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 558 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sylvia Sidney
- 1921William Asher
- 1949Keith Carradine
- 1972Joely Collins
- 1973Scott Stapp
- 1978Miho Shiraishi
- 1981Meagan Good
- 1986Peyton List
- 1987Pierre Boulanger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1882Ladislas Starevich, Russian-French animator, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1965)
- 1921William Asher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1930Terry Nation, Welsh-American author and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1936Jan Pieńkowski, Polish-English author and illustrator
- 1950Willie Hall, American drummer and producer (The Blues Brothers, The Bar-Kays, and Booker T. & the M.G.'s)
- 1957Dennis Drew, American keyboard player (10,000 Maniacs)
- 1961Ron Klain, American lawyer and politician, Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States
- 1972Axel Merckx, Belgian cyclist
- 1980Pat Noonan, American soccer player
- 1987Pierre Boulanger, French actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1220Sweden is defeated by Estonian tribes in the Battle of Lihula.
- 1503King James IV of Scotland marries Margaret Tudor, daughter of King Henry VII of England at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1793The insurrection of Lyon occurs during the French Revolution.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1945The London Charter is signed by France, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union and the United States, establishing the laws and procedures for the Nuremberg trials.
- 1946First flight of the Convair B-36, the world’s first mass-produced nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, the heaviest mass-produced piston-engined aircraft, with the longest wingspan of any military aircraft, and the first bomber with intercontinental range.
- 1990Iraq occupies Kuwait and the state is annexed to Iraq. This would lead to the Gulf War shortly afterward.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constantinos Christoforou, Conrad Veidt, Aaron Stanford, Phil Harris, Ashley Scott, Gotye, Guy Nadon, Rosemary Squire, Samm Levine, Tamara Feldman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 8, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1952 – Juice Newton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 9, 1980 – Matthew Gray Gubler, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 24, 1950 – Roscoe Born, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035