Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1984 was a Wednesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,849 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919John David Wilson
- 1920Jimmy Witherspoon
- 1921Esther Williams
- 1936Çolpan İlhan
- 1955Branscombe Richmond
- 1962Kool Moe Dee
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1977Lindsay Sloane
- 1980Denisse Guerrero
- 1980Mike Hindert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1857Cécile Chaminade, French pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1921Webb Pierce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1991)
- 1928Don Burrows, Australian saxophonist, clarinet player, and flute player
- 1931Roger Penrose, English physicist, mathematician, and philosopher
- 1952Jostein Gaarder, Norwegian author
- 1952Robin Quivers, American radio host, actress, and author
- 1956Cecilia Roth, Argentinian actress
- 1964Scott Sandelin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Trev Alberts, American football player and journalist
- 1973Senta Moses, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503King James IV of Scotland marries Margaret Tudor, daughter of King Henry VII of England at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1946First flight of the Convair B-36, the world’s first mass-produced nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, the heaviest mass-produced piston-engined aircraft, with the longest wingspan of any military aircraft, and the first bomber with intercontinental range.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1969At a zebra crossing in London, photographer Iain Macmillan takes the photo that becomes the cover of the Beatles album Abbey Road.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Heechul, Sarah Vandenbergh, Richard Jaeckel, Marion Rung, Daryl Palumbo, Ian Nelson, Tori Kelly, Brian Backer, Pelin Karahan, Rene Russo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1984.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1967 – Madhuri Dixit, Indian actress and singer; May 11, 1976 – Sahlene, Swedish singer and actress; August 19, 1998 – Ella Guevara, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952