Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1984 was a Wednesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,921 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Alexis Minotis
- 1934Keith Barron
- 1935John Laws
- 1942John Gustafson
- 1944Brooke Bundy
- 1944Michael Johnson
- 1951Martin Brest
- 1953Don Most
- 1956Cecilia Roth
- 1980Denisse Guerrero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1901Ernest Lawrence, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1947Ken Dryden, Canadian ice hockey player, lawyer, and politician
- 1957Dennis Drew, American keyboard player (10,000 Maniacs)
- 1961Simon Weston, Welsh soldier
- 1968Abey Kuruvilla, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1971Johnny Balentina, Dutch baseball player
- 1976Drew Lachey, American singer and actor (98 Degrees)
- 1979Pooja Shah, English actress
- 1982David Florence, Scottish canoe racer
- 1989Hannah Miley, English-Scottish swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1709Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the King of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1794Joseph Whidbey leads an expedition to search for the Northwest Passage near Juneau, Alaska.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1967The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is founded by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
- 1969At a zebra crossing in London, photographer Iain Macmillan takes the photo that becomes the cover of the Beatles album Abbey Road.
- 1990Iraq occupies Kuwait and the state is annexed to Iraq. This would lead to the Gulf War shortly afterward.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rae Dawn Chong, Pedro Infante, Michael Jordan, Eliane Elias, Jan Sterling, Sean Frye, Norman Brooks, Emeli Sandé, Pierre Mondy, Rosa Grünberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1984.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1934 – Rue McClanahan, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 2010); September 16, 1950 – David Bellamy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Bellamy Brothers); April 26, 1910 – Tomoyuki Tanaka, Japanese screenwriter and producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919