Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 220th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,702 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Rosetta LeNoire
- 1919John David Wilson
- 1928Simón Díaz
- 1956David Grant
- 1978Miho Shiraishi
- 1980Mike Hindert
- 1983Fred Meyers
- 1987Pierre Boulanger
- 1995Malin Reitan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1720Carl Fredrik Pechlin, Swedish general and politician (d. 1796)
- 1920Carol Lambrino, Romanian son of Carol II of Romania (d. 2006)
- 1928Simón Díaz, Venezuelan singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1929Larisa Bogoraz, Russian linguist and activist (d. 2004)
- 1939Alexander Watson, American diplomat, United States Ambassador to Peru
- 1950Sarah Dunant, English author and critic
- 1966Chris Eubank, English boxer
- 1967Eric Angle, American wrestler
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani, Japanese voice actress
- 1985Ryan Koolwijk, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1946First flight of the Convair B-36, the world’s first mass-produced nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, the heaviest mass-produced piston-engined aircraft, with the longest wingspan of any military aircraft, and the first bomber with intercontinental range.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1967The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is founded by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Leeves, Callum Keith Rennie, Tim Finn, Robert Patrick, Ewa Aulin, Justin Furstenfeld, Matthew Waterhouse, Jules Sitruk, Fletcher Dragge, Pamela Bellwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shout by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1969 – Tyler Perry, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 27, 1967 – Takuya Kirimoto, Japanese actor and voice actor; July 30, 1982 – Yvonne Strahovski, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074