Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 220th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dayton Lummis
- 1921Esther Williams
- 1937Cornelis Vreeswijk
- 1944Michael Johnson
- 1951Martin Brest
- 1953Don Most
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1978Countess Vaughn
- 1978Ebru Yaşar
- 1981Vanessa Amorosi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1907Benny Carter, American saxophonist, trumpet player, and composer (d. 2003)
- 1927Maia Wojciechowska, Polish-American author (d. 2002)
- 1932Luis García Meza Tejada, Bolivian general and politician, 68th President of Bolivia
- 1952Doug Melvin, Canadian baseball player and manager
- 1952Jostein Gaarder, Norwegian author
- 1955Branscombe Richmond, American actor, stuntman, and producer
- 1966John Hudek, American baseball player and coach
- 1976JC Chasez, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor ('N Sync)
- 1980Mike Hindert, American singer and bass player (The Bravery)
- 1986Peyton List, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1709Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the King of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal
- 1885More than 1.5 million people attend the funeral of Ulysses S. Grant in New York City.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1963Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1990Iraq occupies Kuwait and the state is annexed to Iraq. This would lead to the Gulf War shortly afterward.
- 20158 people are killed in a shooting in Houston, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alanas Chošnau, Ester Dean, Peter Hughes, Jon Mark, Josh Groban, June Whitfield, Paul Oakenfold, Suzy Kolber, Barry Watson, Jon Provost.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1985.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shout by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1949 – Winston Rekert, Canadian actor and director (d. 2012); March 1, 1963 – Bryan Batt, American actor; January 9, 1950 – David Johansen, American singer-songwriter and actor (New York Dolls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923