Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 220th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Keith Barron
- 1935John Laws
- 1937Cornelis Vreeswijk
- 1944Michael Johnson
- 1962Kool Moe Dee
- 1963Emi Shinohara
- 1975Mick Moss
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1980Michael Urie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1646Godfrey Kneller, German-English painter (d. 1723)
- 1866Matthew Henson, American explorer (d. 1955)
- 1934Keith Barron, English actor
- 1955Herbert Prohaska, Austrian footballer and manager
- 1961The Edge, English-Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (U2)
- 1968Yvie Burnett, Scottish soprano
- 1977Darren Manzella, American sergeant (d. 2013)
- 1980Sabine Klaschka, German tennis player
- 1983Guy Burnet, English actor and producer
- 1985Toby Flood, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1709Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the King of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens begins a string of almost continuous victories with a push through the German front lines (Hundred Days Offensive).
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1946First flight of the Convair B-36, the world’s first mass-produced nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, the heaviest mass-produced piston-engined aircraft, with the longest wingspan of any military aircraft, and the first bomber with intercontinental range.
- 1963Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Knight, Sugar Ray Robinson, Etsushi Toyokawa, Scott Michael Foster, Justus Hagman, Nasri, Peter Buck, Danny Bhoy, Jon Reep, Joey Molland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shout by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 2000 – Alexa Ilacad, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer; April 7, 1984 – Hiroko Shimabukuro, Japanese singer (Speed); October 17, 1976 – Nil Karaibrahimgil, Turkish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061