Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 220th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 392 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Donald P. Bellisario
- 1944Michael Johnson
- 1947Larry Wilcox
- 1951Mamoru Oshii
- 1962Kool Moe Dee
- 1973Senta Moses
- 1977Lindsay Sloane
- 1983Fred Meyers
- 1983Guy Burnet
- 1987Pierre Boulanger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1857Cécile Chaminade, French pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1884Sara Teasdale, American poet and educator (d. 1933)
- 1908Arthur Goldberg, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 1990)
- 1934Keith Barron, English actor
- 1936Çolpan İlhan, Turkish actress (d. 2014)
- 1961Ron Klain, American lawyer and politician, Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States
- 1963Rica Fukami, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1979Richard Harwood, English cellist
- 1983Fred Meyers, American actor
- 1984Devon McTavish, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503King James IV of Scotland marries Margaret Tudor, daughter of King Henry VII of England at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1844The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, headed by Brigham Young, is reaffirmed as the leading body of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
- 1885More than 1.5 million people attend the funeral of Ulysses S. Grant in New York City.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Anthony Williams, Patty Griffin, Jack L. Warner, James Gunn, Maxine Sullivan, Wax Tailor, Sigi Wimala, Andre Royo, Robin Luke, Phil Bruns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1985.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shout by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1987 – Kana Kurashina, Japanese actress; February 8, 1961 – Bruce Timm, American animator and producer; February 6, 1952 – Viktor Giacobbo, Swiss actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960