Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 221st day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,872 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,418 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Robert Shaw
- 1971Mack 10
- 1972Ryan Bollman
- 1975Mahesh Babu
- 1980Charlie David
- 1982Yekaterina Samutsevich
- 1985Anna Kendrick
- 1986Tyler "Telle" Smith
- 1991Candela Vetrano
- 1991Hansika Motwani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1930Jacques Parizeau, Canadian economist and politician, 26th Premier of Quebec (d. 2015)
- 1935Beverlee McKinsey, American actress (d. 2008)
- 1944John Simpson, English journalist and author
- 1948Bill Campbell, American baseball player and coach
- 1952Prateep Ungsongtham Hata, Thai activist and politician
- 1958James Lileks, American journalist and blogger
- 1974Kirill Reznik, American lawyer and politician
- 1977Chamique Holdsclaw, American basketball player
- 1980Ryoo Seung-bum, South Korean actor and singer
- 1981Li Jiawei, Singaporean table tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCCaesar’s Civil War: Battle of Pharsalus – Julius Caesar decisively defeats Pompey at Pharsalus and Pompey flees to Egypt.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1892Thomas Edison receives a patent for a two-way telegraph.
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1914Start of the Battle of Mulhouse, part of a French attempt to recover the province of Alsace and the first French offensive of World War I.
- 1936Summer Olympic Games: Games of the XI Olympiad – Jesse Owens wins his fourth gold medal at the games.
- 1944The United States Forest Service and the Wartime Advertising Council release posters featuring Smokey Bear for the first time.
- 1965A fire at a Titan missile base near Searcy, Arkansas kills 53 construction workers.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Yeh, Beth Kingston, Miki Ishikawa, Adam Baldwin, Theresa Merritt, Randy Jackson, Daniel Brühl, Olivia Lufkin, Raoul Walsh, Chris Frantz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 9, 1902.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1989 – Jason Derulo, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; August 5, 1969 – Paola Volpato, Chilean actress; June 26, 1973 – Gretchen Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891