Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 221st day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,837 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899P. L. Travers
- 1943Ken Norton
- 1971Nikki Ziering
- 1974Nicola Stapleton
- 1976Audrey Tautou
- 1976Rhona Mitra
- 1980Rachel Kramer
- 1980Ryoo Seung-bum
- 1986Tyler "Telle" Smith
- 1991Alice Barlow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1776Amedeo Avogadro, Italian physicist and chemist (d. 1856)
- 1881Prince Antônio Gastão of Orléans-Braganza, Brazilian prince (d. 1918)
- 1911Eddie Futch, American boxer and trainer (d. 2001)
- 1958Amanda Bearse, American actress and director
- 1958Calie Pistorius, South African engineer and academic
- 1959Stuart Hughes, Canadian actor
- 1961John Key, New Zealand businessman and politician, 38th Prime Minister of New Zealand
- 1968Sam Fogarino, American drummer (Interpol and Magnetic Morning)
- 1982Joel Anthony, American basketball player
- 1982Yekaterina Samutsevich, Russian singer and activist (Pussy Riot)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Indian Wars: the Creek sign the Treaty of Fort Jackson, giving up huge parts of Alabama and Georgia.
- 1842The Webster–Ashburton Treaty is signed, establishing the United States–Canada border east of the Rocky Mountains.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1914Start of the Battle of Mulhouse, part of a French attempt to recover the province of Alsace and the first French offensive of World War I.
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1942Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in Bombay by British forces, launching the Quit India Movement.
- 1945World War II: Nagasaki is devastated when an atomic bomb, Fat Man, is dropped by the United States B-29 Bockscar. 35,000 people are killed outright, including 23,200-28,200 Japanese war workers, 2,000 Korean forced workers, and 150 Japanese soldiers.
- 1974As a direct result of the Watergate scandal, Richard Nixon becomes the first President of the United States to resign from office. His Vice President, Gerald Ford, becomes president.
- 2013Gunmen open fire at a Sunni mosque in the city of Quetta killing at least 10 people and injuring 30.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Regina Spektor, Eden Kane, Harvey Andrews, Jane Avril, Aneurin Barnard, Karine Vanasse, Josh Ramsay, Fish Leong, Chamillionaire, Don DeFore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 9, 1902.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1953 – Tony Carey, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Rainbow, Planet P Project, and Over the Rainbow); July 24, 1970 – Elli Kokkinou, Greek singer; March 19, 1949 – Valery Leontiev, Russian singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952