Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 221st day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,927 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Charles Farrell
- 1939Bulle Ogier
- 1947Barbara Mason
- 1968Eric Bana
- 1974Nicola Stapleton
- 1978Ana Serradilla
- 1980Charlie David
- 1983Ashley Johnson
- 1989Kento Ono
- 1991Hansika Motwani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1537Francesco Barozzi, Italian mathematician and astronomer (d. 1604)
- 1783Grand Duchess Alexandra Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1801)
- 1932John Gomery, Canadian lawyer and jurist
- 1947Roy Hodgson, English footballer and manager
- 1955John E. Sweeney, American lawyer and politician
- 1966Linn Ullmann, Norwegian journalist and author
- 1974Derek Fisher, American basketball player and coach
- 1976Rhona Mitra, English actress and singer
- 1989Lucy Dixon, English actress
- 1990Stuart McInally, Scottish rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1500Ottoman–Venetian War (1499–1503): The Ottomans capture Methoni, Messenia.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1914Start of the Battle of Mulhouse, part of a French attempt to recover the province of Alsace and the first French offensive of World War I.
- 1936Summer Olympic Games: Games of the XI Olympiad – Jesse Owens wins his fourth gold medal at the games.
- 1942Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in Bombay by British forces, launching the Quit India Movement.
- 1945The Red Army invades Japanese-occupied Manchuria.
- 2006At least 21 suspected terrorists were arrested in the 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot that happened in the United Kingdom. The arrests were made in London, Birmingham, and High Wycombe in an overnight operation.
- 2013Gunmen open fire at a Sunni mosque in the city of Quetta killing at least 10 people and injuring 30.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, Lars Hanson, Clifton Webb, Nino Frassica, Michel Piccoli, Chronis Exarhakos, Lee Hyeri, Virna Lisi, Kevin Sorbo, Veronica Taylor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 9, 1902.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1953 – Kenny Bee, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Wynners); May 1, 1942 – Stephen Macht, American actor; November 21, 1963 – Nicollette Sheridan, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891