Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 221st day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,808 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,416 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939The Mighty Hannibal
- 1957Melanie Griffith
- 1965Chin Ka-lok
- 1968Carmi Martin
- 1968Gillian Anderson
- 1970Thomas Lennon
- 1978Ana Serradilla
- 1980Charlie David
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
- 1991Young Thug
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1875Albert Ketèlbey, English pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1959)
- 1896Jean Piaget, Swiss psychologist and philosopher (d. 1980)
- 1958Calie Pistorius, South African engineer and academic
- 1964Brett Hull, Canadian-American ice hockey player and manager
- 1968Gillian Anderson, American-English actress and director
- 1977Mikaël Silvestre, French footballer
- 1979Michael Kingma, Australian basketball player
- 1985Haruka Kinami, Japanese actress
- 1985JaMarcus Russell, American football player
- 1991Candela Vetrano, Argentinian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1483Opening of the Sistine Chapel in Rome with the celebration of a Mass.
- 1610The First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in colonial Virginia.
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1925A train robbery takes place in Kakori, near Lucknow, India
- 1944Continuation War: The Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive, the largest offensive launched by Soviet Union against Finland during the Second World War, ends to a strategic stalemate. Both Finnish and Soviet troops at the Finnish front dug to defensive positions, and the front remains stable until the end of the war.
- 1969Followers led by Charles Manson murder pregnant actress Sharon Tate (wife of Roman Polanski), coffee heiress Abigail Folger, Polish actor Wojciech Frykowski, men’s hairstylist Jay Sebring and recent high-school graduate Steven Parent.
- 1999Russian President Boris Yeltsin fires his Prime Minister, Sergei Stepashin, and for the fourth time fires his entire cabinet.
- 2013Gunmen open fire at a Sunni mosque in the city of Quetta killing at least 10 people and injuring 30.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Potter, Curt Smith, Janis Siegel, Nathan Larson, Brad Wilk, Johnny Sheffield, Peter Gilmore, Charli Robinson, Gregory Isaacs, Cahide Sonku.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 9, 1902.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1979 – Joel Madden, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Good Charlotte and Dead Executives); September 21, 1970 – James Lesure, American actor; July 10, 1984 – María Julia Mantilla, Peruvian model, Miss World 2004.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928