Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1913 was a Saturday and it was the 221st day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,909 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Sam Elliott
- 1959Stuart Hughes
- 1968Eric Bana
- 1971Mack 10
- 1974Nicola Stapleton
- 1982Yekaterina Samutsevich
- 1985Haruka Kinami
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
- 1993Rydel Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1757Thomas Telford, Scottish architect and engineer, designed the Menai Suspension Bridge (d. 1834)
- 1938Leonid Kuchma, Ukrainian engineer and politician, 2nd President of Ukraine
- 1939Butch Warren, American bassist (d. 2013)
- 1944George Armstrong, English footballer (d. 2000)
- 1945Barbara Delinsky, American author
- 1947John Varley, American author
- 1949Ted Simmons, American baseball player and coach
- 1964Hoda Kotb, American journalist and talk show host
- 1982Tyson Gay, American sprinter
- 1988Anthony Castonzo, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1892Thomas Edison receives a patent for a two-way telegraph.
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1936Summer Olympic Games: Games of the XI Olympiad – Jesse Owens wins his fourth gold medal at the games.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Savo Island – Allied naval forces protecting their amphibious forces during the initial stages of the Battle of Guadalcanal are surprised and defeated by an Imperial Japanese Navy cruiser force.
- 1965A fire at a Titan missile base near Searcy, Arkansas kills 53 construction workers.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
- 2014Michael Brown, a 18-year-old African American male in Ferguson, Missouri, was shot and killed by a Ferguson police officer, sparking protests and unrest in the city.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akiko Wakabayashi, Gary Glitter, Warner Baxter, Henrik Brockmann, Joan Roberts, Joseph Kobzon, Nick Kiriazis, Pinto Colvig, Masaaki Uchino, Stacy Keach, Sr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 9, 1913.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1916 – Kanan Devi, Indian actress and singer (d. 1992); May 20, 1960 – Tony Goldwyn, American actor and director; December 17, 1930 – Armin Mueller-Stahl, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894